PDA

View Full Version : I am stuck in Water And Gardens

popww1
06-19-2006, 08:30 AM
I am stuck in the garden place, I have to run across the wall onto a platform, than jump on the pillar thingys and than go into this room and fight the red assassins. (I think its red assassins.) and I don't know where to go from there.

M-dahaka
06-19-2006, 09:08 AM
is there another door in there? if so, when you near the door you'll see a cutscene of the birdman. wallrun over to the tree and then jump to it. jump to the nearest tree, then to the swinging pole then to the beam.
if not, be more specific. what's your location (open your map and tell us)? what's your mission?

popww1
06-19-2006, 10:23 AM
I play it on Playstation 2 though.

popww1
06-19-2006, 10:31 AM
But I have a computer in my living room, so I will just hook my Playstation up to the tv in my living room and I will tell you.

kakalukiaJay
06-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Display your in-game map to see that you are probably in the Water Maiden Garden (words in the lower left hand corner of the map.)
As you entered the Water Maiden Garden from a hallway, as you look at the garden there is a ladder near the "front" on your left just off of the ground.
You must wall run and jump over to the ladder to proceed upward.

You will meet a CrowMaster. There is another ladder to the "second floor". There are interesting things to do in the back portion of that garden.

Enjoy!