PDA

View Full Version : Would Anyone like a NEW Game with Altair

TheSt0ryTeller
06-12-2011, 04:55 AM
ME and a couple of people are having an argument about if anyone would buy a game starring Altair again..... So would you?

TheSt0ryTeller
06-12-2011, 04:55 AM
ME and a couple of people are having an argument about if anyone would buy a game starring Altair again..... So would you?

phil.llllll
06-12-2011, 04:58 AM
I was actually disappointed that Revelations wasn't going to be mainly Alta´r.

So yeah I would have. Considering they're closing out his story now though, that's unlikely to happen.

KaiserC96
06-12-2011, 05:07 AM
they already have something like 5 across different platforms, and revelations wil feature altair anyway, but yeah, sounds good http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ace3001
06-12-2011, 05:30 AM
Of course I would. There was much more to develop in Altair's character. He was pretty much a blank slate until the codex pages came out in AC2. But even more than that, I want a new assassin. Not Altair, not Ezio, but someone entirely new.

thornebrook
06-12-2011, 05:33 AM
Definitely. Moreso if Malik's in it, I miss that dude.

phil.llllll
06-12-2011, 06:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thornebrook:
Definitely. Moreso if Malik's in it, I miss that dude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same. It just won't be the same if Alta´r is there but not the one armed super assassin. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

kosmoscreed
06-12-2011, 06:17 AM
Yes of course, only one main game for Altair it's kinda unfair when Ezio has 3 main games.

ShaneO7K
06-12-2011, 06:27 AM
It'll kind of be sad to see Altair go in this one, I'm wondering how they will finish Altair and Ezio's stories.

glenneey
06-12-2011, 07:45 AM
I haven't played any of the DS games, but for me the altair story didnt end properly, so i vote yes.

KZarr
06-12-2011, 12:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thornebrook:
Definitely. Moreso if Malik's in it, I miss that dude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
+1. Malik for Master Assassin 2012!

medcsu11
06-12-2011, 12:24 PM
I would personally like a remake of AC1. A makeover with the new engine that keeps the same script but adds more quest content, trophys for PS3, amd just enhances the experience. I would have no problem with that. Oh, and a new voice for Altair.

dxsxhxcx
06-12-2011, 12:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by medcsu11:
I would personally like a remake of AC1. A makeover with the new engine that keeps the same script but adds more quest content, trophys for PS3, amd just enhances the experience. I would have no problem with that. Oh, and a new voice for Altair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a remake with subtitles!!! I only was able to understand AC1 story after watching the videos of all the cutscenes with subtitles translated to my language (portuguese) on Youtube... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

like someone suggested in another thread, they could add content from the other 2 games with Altair in this remake too, since the other games weren't released for the main plataforms

Jon253
06-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Maybe not a remake of AC1, but of AC Bloodlines, done with the console engine, maybe add some missions and other features.

Conniving_Eagle
06-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Definitley. They easily could, too. AC1 was bascially like ACB, but you played as Altair. Even though he wasn't the leader of the Order, he was a master Assassin. They could make a prequel to AC1, and it would focus more on Altair's life.