PDA

View Full Version : Sample Forum Discussion

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 02:36 PM
The following is summary of a typical discussion thread:

WideEyedInnocent: So, did anybody you know fly in the war?

UberMenchen: Ja, my father shot down ze entire Rusky air force twice. Zen he gut shot.

YippyYank: Well, my great uncle flew the mighty P-40 - into a mountain.

WideEyedInnocent: Into a mountain! That's awesome! Is that modeled?

RBJ: Of course its modelled. Its modeled just fine- planes hit the ground and break up in a fireball.

LuftWhyne: This is such baloney. There are several well documented instances of FW-190's flying straight through the Urals, unscathed. Those birds were tough!

UberMenchen: Jah, its true.

BorschtBuddy: This game undermodels Russian mountains, which were specifically made to destroy German fighters. Only imperialist americans would think a russian mountain was worse than the american kind.

Gibbage: I'm modeling some rocks now- apparently, there were boulders and stuff all over the eastern front- and there are none in the game!

UberMenchen: I have pics of luftwafe boulders that show their tough construction. Especially the 30m ones.

LuftWhyne: Has anyone looked into birdstrikes? I'd figure the propeller would turn the average goose into dogmeat pretty quickyl.

RBJ: Sure, if you were at 90 prop. pitch. Otherwise, its puree.

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 02:36 PM
The following is summary of a typical discussion thread:

WideEyedInnocent: So, did anybody you know fly in the war?

UberMenchen: Ja, my father shot down ze entire Rusky air force twice. Zen he gut shot.

YippyYank: Well, my great uncle flew the mighty P-40 - into a mountain.

WideEyedInnocent: Into a mountain! That's awesome! Is that modeled?

RBJ: Of course its modelled. Its modeled just fine- planes hit the ground and break up in a fireball.

LuftWhyne: This is such baloney. There are several well documented instances of FW-190's flying straight through the Urals, unscathed. Those birds were tough!

UberMenchen: Jah, its true.

BorschtBuddy: This game undermodels Russian mountains, which were specifically made to destroy German fighters. Only imperialist americans would think a russian mountain was worse than the american kind.

Gibbage: I'm modeling some rocks now- apparently, there were boulders and stuff all over the eastern front- and there are none in the game!

UberMenchen: I have pics of luftwafe boulders that show their tough construction. Especially the 30m ones.

LuftWhyne: Has anyone looked into birdstrikes? I'd figure the propeller would turn the average goose into dogmeat pretty quickyl.

RBJ: Sure, if you were at 90 prop. pitch. Otherwise, its puree.

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 03:29 PM
LOL /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 03:51 PM
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

<center>http://www.km011a0004.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/poser3.jpg <CENTER>
<center><b/><table style="filter:glow[color=#FF0000,strength=4)"><TD><font color="#1A0000"face="americanabt">Laughing helps<font></table></center>

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 04:28 PM
lol /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif