PDA

View Full Version : Palazzo Medici and Santa Maria dei Frari?

ChristopherVest
02-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Hello guys,

I just wondered if Palazzo Medici and Santa Maria dei Frari was a part of the DLC Bonfire of the Vanities and 3 bonus maps. Cause i'm going to buy the game, but haven't decided yet if i should buy the limited edtion or just the normal game, and then buying Bonfire of the Vanaties with 3 bonus maps/missions. Also Shipyard Arsenal. Is it a map/mission which is part of the original game, or are you going to buy that too as a DLC?

Hope you can help me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

timpbader
02-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Both the Master Assassins and Black editions are sold out and the codes in them can only be redeemed once. All the extra maps are included in the "Bonfire" DLC though.

HeeroHammer
02-18-2010, 08:31 PM
I said this in the other thread, but I'll say it again.

Why did they package the maps together, and with the new DLC for that matter. I bought the Master Edition, so the only map I'm missing is the Shipyard. Why should I pay for two maps I already have to get the third one I don't?

This is great for the people that didn't shell out the extra money for the ME, but those of us that did are getting screwed over. Yeah, it might only amount to a couple extra dollars, but it's the principle.

Biomedical-Fire
02-18-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by HeeroHammer:
I said this in the other thread, but I'll say it again.

Why did they package the maps together, and with the new DLC for that matter. I bought the Master Edition, so the only map I'm missing is the Shipyard. Why should I pay for two maps I already have to get the third one I don't?

This is great for the people that didn't shell out the extra money for the ME, but those of us that did are getting screwed over. Yeah, it might only amount to a couple extra dollars, but it's the principle. I agree, I have the Master Assassin Edition too and I feel that I shouldn't have to pay for the 2 Templar Lairs that I already have. They should've been standalone DLC's.

Shafnitz
02-18-2010, 10:35 PM
Same boat here. Looks like I'm not buying either version of this DLC until they get their stuff figured out and stop screwing over the people that paid an extra $20 for the game.

SWJS
02-19-2010, 02:18 AM
I agree, I have the Master Assassin Edition too and I feel that I shouldn't have to pay for the 2 Templar Lairs that I already have. They should've been standalone DLC's.
I also agree.