PDA

View Full Version : US Release Info for Pe-2

GoGamer-Jason
04-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Hey guys,

I just got back from an overseas trip and I see they released some info. And yes, it looks suspicious with no $ price listed.

I'm trying to find out if I will be able to have it on our GoLoader.com download site. I was told we would have it, but now I have my doubts.

As soon as I find out I will let everyone know. I wish I had a more definite answer for you all.

GoLoader qualifies for the "Special Online Retailer" because of who we are partnered with for downloads, but I don't have any other info to go on then what was told to me a couple weeks ago.

More soon.

Jason

Diablo310th
04-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by GoGamer-Jason:
Hey guys,

I just got back from an overseas trip and I see they released some info. And yes, it looks suspicious with no $ price listed.

I'm trying to find out if I will be able to have it on our GoLoader.com download site. I was told we would have it, but now I have my doubts.

As soon as I find out I will let everyone know. I wish I had a more definite answer for you all.

GoLoader qualifies for the "Special Online Retailer" because of who we are partnered with for downloads, but I don't have any other info to go on then what was told to me a couple weeks ago.

More soon.

Jason

thanks Jason

bhunter2112
04-25-2006, 12:50 PM
i actually would like all three on a dvd. Any chance of that?

J_Weaver
04-25-2006, 02:03 PM
It would seems logical to me to include the three add-ons with the new DVD. One DVD covering everything would be quite nice.

WarWolfe_1
04-25-2006, 08:55 PM
Thank you Jason.

USMC_Tailspin
04-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the update Jason

woofiedog
04-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Thank's for the information... by the way, have you restocked the Complete Edition IL-2 disc yet or will be soon?
Again Thank's

GoGamer-Jason
04-25-2006, 09:21 PM
No problem guys.

We ordered more IL-2 DVDs. They sold very well. I'll let you guys know when we get them back in.

Jason

_VR_ScorpionWorm
04-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Oo, excellent, I should have my cash put away till I hear your announcement and get mine shipped here. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AKA_TAGERT
04-25-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by GoGamer-Jason:
Hey guys,

More soon.

Jason cool thanks jason!

Copperhead310th
04-25-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by USMC_Tailspin:
Thanks for the update Jason

whoa....Tailspin. the piggies actually let you out of the slop pen? where you been hiding?

oinkers http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif