PDA

View Full Version : 1542-Italy, Project Legacy New Segment of Rome Chap.4

Evan52395
02-07-2011, 02:15 PM
To be able to complete this chapter, you need something called Panacea. I've checked the crafting thing over and over from top to bottom and haven't found it's location. Anyone have any idea how to get this or if they have it, where you got it?

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kriegerdesgottes
02-07-2011, 03:32 PM
yeah it took me forever to find it but it's next to this big box thing on the stuff you can create. It doesn't look like it's in there at first but it is. It's called brew panacea in your equipment.It's actually right underneath the philosopher's stone.

Evan52395
02-07-2011, 03:37 PM
All there is for me is Brew Wine, Brew Beer and Brew Whiskey. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

EDIT: Woah that was weird. I went to my inventory and ack to crafting and my entire thing was set up differently and it was there. Thanks anyway, but I guess it just needed to load up.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
02-08-2011, 01:29 AM
You need to first craft the Philosopher's Stone and then the option to Brew Panacea appears.

AntiChrist7
02-08-2011, 05:44 AM
I had 10 paneca's brewed two weeks ago, just in case :P

I hope they release the rest of the holidays pack soon

Ru1986
02-08-2011, 06:43 AM
How does one get more skill points on Legacy if i have to buy them i wont bother.

Krayus Korianis
02-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
How does one get more skill points on Legacy if i have to buy them i wont bother.

Complete memories you haven't completed and gain levels.

mkelehan
02-08-2011, 09:35 AM
With 400 XP for 50 AP, that's 8XP for each AP. Since this doesn't need any consumables, it looks like this is the new go-to memory for XP gain.

D173120T
02-08-2011, 11:27 AM
I got 3 panaceas!Anyone know what the Assassins symbol on some of the Memories Means?

MrWes79
02-08-2011, 11:15 PM
You'll notice that the mnemonic sets have changed also. I can't figure out what exactly is missing, but it looks different. Like something has been moved, removed or changed.

I remember looking at it just after it changed and seeing something a lot closer to the left edge than it was before. But I've slept since then, and forgotten which one.

But after finishing the single memory in Italy 1542, I got a bonus in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Just 2000 coin and some experience. But I've got well over 6,000,000 coin to start with. So that's of no real use to me.

SilentBobBMFJ
02-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by MrWes79:
But after finishing the single memory in Italy 1542, I got a bonus in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

What bonus? The last cape I'm guessing. I had 100% of that game completed before I returned it, but I think I was missing one cape.

BTW is that 1542 memory the last memory of the game? I completed the 4 chapters in the Italian Wars section, as well as the Holiday section. I guess I beat the game?

dchil279
02-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by SilentBobBMFJ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrWes79:

What bonus? The last cape I'm guessing. I had 100% of that game completed before I returned it, but I think I was missing one cape.

BTW is that 1542 memory the last memory of the game? I completed the 4 chapters in the Italian Wars section, as well as the Holiday section. I guess I beat the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no, haha, they are constantly adding more events/memories/sequences to project legacy

SilentBobBMFJ
02-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SilentBobBMFJ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrWes79:

BTW is that 1542 memory the last memory of the game? I completed the 4 chapters in the Italian Wars section, as well as the Holiday section. I guess I beat the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no, haha, they are constantly adding more events/memories/sequences to project legacy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually haven't seen anything added in the past 2 months, so can't be that often.

dchil279
02-13-2011, 09:12 AM
then you really stink at looking

paulhibernian
02-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
then you really stink at looking

Emm no your wrong. They've added only 2 memories with one only containting one memory within the sequence in the past 2 and half months. Hardly say it has been superb updating of the project compared to what it used to be. If you consider 2 memory sequences in Rome chapter 4, then your a ubisoft brown nose.