PDA

View Full Version : No show on ai custom skins

flakrunner
05-11-2006, 07:47 PM
When I select a custom skin for an aircraft that I wish to fly such as the P-51D Mustang and then select an additional 3 mustangs in my flight and choose the same custom paint scheme for them as well when I then start the game only my aircraft shows the chosen skin. The remaining planes stay the default skin. The same thing happens with the friendly ai aircraft as well as the enemy planes. I cant seem to get all the planes in a flight to except my custom paint schemes.This happens in quick mission builder as well as single missions. Any tips on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated, Randy. I have IL-2: Forgotton Battles-Ace Expansion Pack-Pacific Fighters merged install.

flakrunner
05-11-2006, 07:47 PM
When I select a custom skin for an aircraft that I wish to fly such as the P-51D Mustang and then select an additional 3 mustangs in my flight and choose the same custom paint scheme for them as well when I then start the game only my aircraft shows the chosen skin. The remaining planes stay the default skin. The same thing happens with the friendly ai aircraft as well as the enemy planes. I cant seem to get all the planes in a flight to except my custom paint schemes.This happens in quick mission builder as well as single missions. Any tips on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated, Randy. I have IL-2: Forgotton Battles-Ace Expansion Pack-Pacific Fighters merged install.

WTE_Galway
05-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Its not something I have actually tried to do .

But I suspect you would need to load the mission file into the Full Mission Builder, change it there save it under the same name and then load and play it.

Perhaps posting in the Mission Building forum might get a better answer.