PDA

View Full Version : tRYING TO ACTIVATE THE SECOND TOWER

tishaward
01-14-2005, 02:26 PM
What does kaileena tell you when she gives the second sword? and what way do you go to get out of the room?

Paulie_1
01-29-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm pretty sure that there's a leaver that you pull, it should be to the right of you so it opens up the door again you use slowmotion so you can run out of the door then you put the sword ito this bulb thing on the floor

anyone1910
01-30-2005, 10:41 AM
if i remember correctly uv already used the switch in the middle of the hall,to have been able to come back to get the sword?
push/pull switch till walls come from the abyss creating a wall u can run..jump from-at the water fountain end of the hall...?
At worst(wrong tower route) turn switch to were there's a chest on top of the walls that come from the abyss and camera shows you a red curtain along a corridor.
Post reply how u get on

kakalukiaJay
01-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Display the In-game map.
What is your current location?
What is your objective?

anyone1910
01-30-2005, 05:28 PM
at the moment im stuck at "The activation Room" run from the dahaka,made it to the warp room..in past coming back to a wooden cog"That doesnt move"! central hall jump across to about 3 baddies.(wooden walls) go round corner can see to right and lower down water fall and 2 baddies but cant get down.its too far! Wall i used to wall jump up ..cant activate that either cos its on the lower level!!!
NEED to activate 2nd tower how???

kakalukiaJay
01-30-2005, 08:43 PM

Proceed through a trapped hallway, past exploding beasts, roll under a big stationary gear, and fight more sand creature bandits.

Long jump back-and-forth down, fight, walk on a floor button to spike your enemies, and enter a large room.
A giant iron brute accurately throws exploding beasts at you.

Enjoy!

bigschu68
01-31-2005, 11:07 AM
ok im at same point but, I beat the big iron guy went up the gears with all the bars to swing on. But as I went on I starting going through the same stuff ive been through is this normal or am I going the wrong way. any help would be appreciated

anyone1910
01-31-2005, 05:08 PM
kakalukiajay..??? long jump bk and 4th DOWN???
in the wooden walled bit after the fire beasts,ledge i wanna go down...if i jump over to the wall..prince just tumbles down the wall face!
If i hang from the ledge then drop down its too far and dies!
Roll under big stationary gear,and fight more sand baddies..Missing something from there
Help much appreciated(down technique passed me by?)

kakalukiaJay
02-01-2005, 02:12 AM
anyone1910, what is your location? Display the in-game map.

bigschu68, you can get easily lost on the way out.
1) check the in-game map for your location and objective

2) when you are on the "right path", the game provides hints as to the path to follow. If you deviate from that path, you are on your own.
You might need to restore from a previously saved game and pay more attention to the "camera fly overs" that the game often shows.

I have made all of your mistakes and survived. When I drink at a water fountain on a staircase, I keep track "Do I proceed down the stairs or do I proceed UP the stairs?"
It is very easy to go the wrong direction ... for days at a time!

Keep good notes to yourself and pay attention to the in-game map's objective.

Enjoy!

anyone1910
02-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Sorted it now thanks,just didnt know or for some reason jump had not come up playing... that u could jump basically down!!
EVERYTIME id tried doing that type of jump i was going up anyway...or missed jumped stubbed his toe on fall and falls to his death!!
Got there eventually...needed to learn it too for later in game!!
Many thanks much apprecaited KAKALUKIAJAY....cheers

kakalukiaJay
02-04-2005, 08:14 PM
You are welcome.
Enjoy!