PDA

View Full Version : where are the 6 altair SEQUENCES

THUNDERJET429ci
11-17-2011, 01:20 PM
i thought acr was supposed to have 6 altair SEQUENCES . the question of wether it would have 6 missions or 6 sequences was asked on this forum and MR SHADE replied that they would be sequences but in fact they are only short missions . this is very disappointing . i was also disappointed about how easy this game was it lacked the exciting final sequences that the other 3 had . it also had very few side missions. dont get me wrong i think the game is good but compared to the others its at the bottom of the list . im confident though that they will redeem themselves the next time around . this game still gets 2 thumbs up from me for the improved gameplay but the story was definately lacking the excitement of the previous installments.

Keighvin
11-17-2011, 01:46 PM
He knows how to play the missions, he's complaining because the word "sequence" in the AC games generally means many missions grouped together.

BlackRose1809
11-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by LETSGORACINBOYS:
i thought acr was supposed to have 6 altair SEQUENCES . the question of wether it would have 6 missions or 6 sequences was asked on this forum and MR SHADE replied that they would be sequences but in fact they are only short missions . this is very disappointing . i was also disappointed about how easy this game was it lacked the exciting final sequences that the other 3 had . it also had very few side missions. dont get me wrong i think the game is good but compared to the others its at the bottom of the list . im confident though that they will redeem themselves the next time around . this game still gets 2 thumbs up from me for the improved gameplay but the story was definately lacking the excitement of the previous installments.

Yeah I get you. I wish they put more into Desmond's life too. I kinda liked the puzzles but still... wish there was more.

SleezeRocker
11-17-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Keighvin:
He knows how to play the missions, he's complaining because the word "sequence" in the AC games generally means many missions grouped together.

ah alright!

I misread, there is glare on my screen so I was able to full make out what he wrote, but alright.

Yeah it's kind of..dissapointing since here I too belived that there would be altair 'mandatory' stories but turns out you have to go find Eye candy to do em...not that it's too much of problem lol

Mikl-90-
11-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Yep, we only got shallow memories which were depicted much better in the book and that lasted only 5-10 minutes.

iN3krO
11-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Mikl-90-:
Yep, we only got shallow memories which were depicted much better in the book and that lasted only 5-10 minutes.

Ubisoft said each memory would be 30 minutes long LOOL