PDA

View Full Version : AC:R Wishlist

Bipolar Matt
05-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Admins, I looked and couldn't find this in another existing thread. If applicable, please move it.

What thing do we really want to see in Revelations? Here's my wishlist:

-Ideally, a piece of bridge DLC for Brotherhood to transition to Revelations. I'm doubting this will happen, though.

-Different, somewhat random weather in-game

-Remember how Papal Guards were supposed to be the "ultimate" guards in Brotherhood? Yeah...not so much. Give us some real bad ***, top of the food chain guards that will provide a real challenge to fight

-On that same note, one thing AC1 got right over AC2 and AC:B was overall combat difficulty. There was the real possibility of death/desync when fighting enemies in AC1. Bring that back. Make fighting much harder.

-And finally, if we're going to keep kill chains, balance it out a little more. It made the already easy combat even easier.

-Possible more repressed memories? About Mario or Claudia, maybe? Or Ezio being there when Caterina Sforza passes away?

-Have Altair make use of Altair's Armor during his memory playbacks. Ideally Ezio would have recovered it as well. But if we can't use it in Ezio's time, at least acknowledge what really happened to it. Along with the Codex.

-A truly "east-meets-west" cultural and architectural feeling to Constantinople; it looks like this will be delivered on from what we've seen so far.

-Real penalties, for lack of a better word, for damage in combat and decreasing notoriety. No more 50 florins and you're all healed up. 10,000 maybe. And reducing total notoriety is not as easy as tearing down 4 posters or bribing 2 heralds.

-Some people like the full sync feature in AC:B, some didn't. Make it an optional feature that can be toggled on or off so everyone is happy.

-Keep the VR training; make some of the challenges there very expert level

-And finally, in multiplayer, I just thought the concept of "suicides" if you jump off an extremely tall building without doing a leap of faith. Or if you get stunned and fall off a high enough structure.

What else?

Bipolar Matt
05-31-2011, 07:58 PM
Oh one more thing. A 1-to-1 ratio of UPlay points to UPlay rewards. None of this 4 actions, 6 rewards and not enough points to get them all. That's bull.

donngold
05-31-2011, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
Oh one more thing. A 1-to-1 ratio of UPlay points to UPlay rewards. None of this 4 actions, 6 rewards and not enough points to get them all. That's bull.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

cavemanIWHAP
06-01-2011, 03:22 AM
-Remember how Papal Guards were supposed to be the "ultimate" guards in Brotherhood? Yeah...not so much. Give us some real bad ***, top of the food chain guards that will provide a real challenge to fight

I agree the papal guards werent as bad *** as i thought they would be.

Also i really hope they fix the horses. after playing RDR the horses in ACB were both slow and dumb

sassinscreed
06-01-2011, 03:23 AM
better story missions then brotherhood