PDA

View Full Version : How many sequences? (Also other questions.) ::POSSIBLE VERY MILD SPOILERS::

lodylody
11-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Hi guys... I'm on sequence 6, I would like to know how many there are?

Also, can you access the fragments and Desmond's memories after the game is finished?!

THANKS, guys!!

DarthEzio55
11-19-2011, 01:44 PM
There are 9 sequences in total, and yes, after the credits end, you can go back to Animus Island, and access desmonds memories.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
11-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by lodylody:
Hi guys... I'm on sequence 6, I would like to know how many there are?

Also, can you access the fragments and Desmond's memories after the game is finished?!

THANKS, guys!!

9 sequences and yes you can free roam after the game.

lodylody
11-19-2011, 01:53 PM
Only 9...? :S Sorry, just find it a little bit on the small side. Usually takes me 30 hours to complete a game but it's only taken me around 10 and I'm on Sequence 6...

And phew, I was worried that I would have to do the fragments all before the end of the game (which at the surprisng speed I'm going at, won't be long).

Isn't that equal to ACB then?

LightRey
11-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by lodylody:
Only 9...? :S Sorry, just find it a little bit on the small side. Usually takes me 30 hours to complete a game but it's only taken me around 10 and I'm on Sequence 6...

And phew, I was worried that I would have to do the fragments all before the end of the game (which at the surprisng speed I'm going at, won't be long).

Isn't that equal to ACB then?
In general it's a bit longer than ACB and the time depends on the player.