PDA

View Full Version : Alien/Blade Runner tune

blix_99
11-07-2005, 06:03 PM
I've stonily thought of a new soundbyte idea. Remember that underscore in Alien that sounded like a whale on ether? The one that if drawn on paper would look like a frequency wave? It was in Dekkard's appartment scene in Blade Runner too and it made the Nostromo twice as lonely. Some might know the one. Wouldn't a depth charge session need a soundtrack like this? Has anyone out there isolated it from the movie? I'd love to download it.

blix

blix_99
11-07-2005, 06:03 PM
I've stonily thought of a new soundbyte idea. Remember that underscore in Alien that sounded like a whale on ether? The one that if drawn on paper would look like a frequency wave? It was in Dekkard's appartment scene in Blade Runner too and it made the Nostromo twice as lonely. Some might know the one. Wouldn't a depth charge session need a soundtrack like this? Has anyone out there isolated it from the movie? I'd love to download it.

blix

blix_99
11-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Oh. And is there any way of making the boat seem smaller? I'm watching DAS BOOT at the grand tour scene and this VII C looks ALOT smaller inside. Alot smaller. I'm stoned, so forgive me if I ask too much.

blix

blix_99
11-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Oh. And is there anyway UBI could design the boat right the next time? The navigator table is apparently on the other side very close to the observation scope. Did I mention that it's extremely tight in here? Our boat is a mansion compared to the one in DAS BOOT. Can anyone rig a patch that renames the IIA boats VIIC's just to fool us? I would say each room in our VIIc's should be reduced to atleast half. Let me watch more.

ciao

blix

blix_99
11-07-2005, 08:11 PM
I might accept the apology and let the design of the radio shack go IF the next game had a hammock of bread loaves over the hydrophone door, but the control room in our boat is not like the one in the movie. Just call Silent Hunter 4 DAS BOOT and render it as close as possible to the movie and I would never leave my house.

Jose.MaC
11-08-2005, 02:57 AM
You can buy either Blade Runner or Alien soundtrack, rip it into ogg format and name so will be put as the default sound of your sub.

About other points... man, you ask a lot! Methinks they corrected the size of the sub in order to give us something that could look more or less right, but not too thigh to make it unconfortable!

Ask the modders, maybe they already did the mod you ask about.

Greetings!