PDA

View Full Version : I'm back and got an announcement

BRONTOSAURUS668
08-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Hey,I'm back and I want some of your opinions for a movie I'm making.Since I'm a huge lego fan,I'm am making a parody of king kong in legos which is a brickfilm but instead of king kong it is a giant spider named arachking.I made some other creatures for the movie but I want your opinion on what kind of other creatures should be in the movie.I will talk about the movie and charaters and creatures later.thanks

Michael_404
08-03-2007, 01:02 PM
You could make little spider henchman for arachking.Maybe a scene where there's a little batman figure that says ''I'm Batman! I've come to save the day!'' then he gets shot with a giant missile that sends him flying.Are you gonna post it on youtube?

BRONTOSAURUS668
08-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Hey Michael_404,I was thinking of that for the natives.Since Arachking is a spider,I should use spiderman figures for the natives.I was going to call them spidermen.Oh,don't give me ideas for dinosaurs because I have plenty of them.Just give me ideas for plants and non-dinosaur cretures and also some other ideas for stuff(not characters please).I will be posting this on youtube.I won't be making a city part and the story will start the crew crashing their plane in the jungle due to lack of city parts.This movie will take me an extremely long time(about a year or less)because I don't have the equipment or scenery yet.Please be patient.Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Michael_404
08-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Plants and non-dinosaur animals? Ok, how about a giant tree and the crew are chased by ''non-dinosaur animals'' called ''vampiaranchids'' (a combination of vampire bats and spiders, thought of it myself)and they have to climb the tree to get away from them.Then later they make a headqaurters and a treehouse out of it.There could be a scene where the crew are walking through the forest, and they find a patch of deadly flowers kinda like the ones in mario where they spit fire and come out of tunnels, i'm not saying they have to come out of tunnels and have fire come out of ther mouth.One of the crew members tries to identify it, but the plant comes to life and sucks the crew member in his mouth.The others flee, but they encounter a trex.They try to run and end up falling into a river.The swim to the shore but the trex has fallen in the water too.He tries to get the crew but a massive crocodile pops out of the water and grabs him and takes him under.Sorry if i'm coming up with to many ideas! Do you have any main characters yet? I was gonna make a lego horror movie but i dont have enough bricks, my camera has bad qaulity, and i dont have any movie making softwares!

BRONTOSAURUS668
08-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Those are some great ideas so I used your carnivourous plant idea and made a red plant that looks like a snake but the mouth doesn't move so the plant will just headbutt the crew to death.Also here are the creatures that will be in my movie...
1.Arachking/giant spider and main animal in movie
2.Levistach/a gigantic carnivore lizard that can stand on hind legs and is over 50 feet tall,dies in fight with Arachking
3.Spinosaurus/a large carinvore dinosaur that tries to kill Mary while Arachking fights Levistach
4.Mosasaurus/a carnivore crocodile with three horns on head and huge jaws and flippers.Never gets out of water
5.Brachiasaurus/a tall herbivore dinosaur that stands 40 feet tall.Herds with Thesidarus and is enemys with deniosaurus.Easily gets scared and stampedes
6.Thesidarus/a 9 foot skinny herbivore that herds with Brachiasaurus.Easily gets scared and stampedes.Enemys with deniosaurus
7.deniosaurus/a 10 foot long carnivore dinosaur that hunts in small packs and take down brachiasaurus and thesidarus herds.Has only two toes on each foot that rip through flesh
8.Stytrosaurus/a herbivore dinosaur that has relations to triceritops.Has two horns sticking out of the side of its head
9.Carnitros/a red carnivoris plant that looks like a snake.Headbutts prey to death
10.Cudenator/a huge land and river crab that is 15 feet wide.Squeezes prey to death in its large claws
11.Moonspiders/a multicolored spider that make their webs on arches in a circle.they kill by injecting poison in their prey as they pass by.Hunts in packs.
12.Water snakes/small snakes that make their home in the waters.They kill by biting the prey untilthey are knocked unconchuse.Hunt in packs
13.Spider-men/weird natives that have diveloped spider like powers.They offer sacrifices to Arachking but first kill people on the torture rack.Main weapon is the spear
14.King Rapter/the biggest rapter at 26 feet is a dangerous carnivore that hunts alone.Likes to eat Thesidarus

I hope you like the creatures.Also I would like to say the island and title of the movie will be called and excuse my language "Hell Island".

Michael_404
08-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Thanks for using my plant idea. You're pretty creative, how old are you? I'm 11.

Michael_404
08-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Are you still there?

Michael_404
08-10-2007, 08:27 PM
How loong is the movie gonna be? Because most LEGO movies are about six minutes.

Kong_Dude16
08-11-2007, 12:50 AM
You're movie sounds pretty cool, when are you gonna start filming it?

BRONTOSAURUS668
08-11-2007, 10:30 AM
I don't know how long the movie is going to be but it is going to be 8 to 18 minutes long.I will start filming I think in December because i don't have a forest,camera,or a background.But where do you find a camera rather than in the steven speilberg set

Michael_404
08-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey brontosaurus668, www.lego.com (http://www.lego.com) sells indiviual lego bricks and pieces.They are on a pretty good price too! By the way, will you stop by my ''Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer'' topic and leave a reply?