PDA

View Full Version : no voices

dbailey56
12-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Just loaded the game and started playing on my fairly new high end gaming PC. The music is beautiful, but none of the voices have sound. I checked the settings and voice is all the way up to 10. Anyone have an idea what I might be able to do to get the voices to have sound? Thank you for any feedback.

svenvdb9
05-12-2011, 01:25 PM
I have the same problem. I here the voices, but thet are very faint and they echo.

KingDaniel0
05-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by svenvdb9:
I have the same problem. I here the voices, but thet are very faint and they echo.
Which Sound Card and OS do you have ? Is it a 5.1/7.1 card, and your Output is on 2 speakers ?

First try this method which I'm giving below, if it does not solve your problem, then something else needs to be done.

Go to Control Panel and click on "Sound". After that select your Speakers, and click on "Properties".

Now, go to the Advanced TAB, and bring down the "Default Format" drop down menu. Select either 16-bit 48000 Hz, or 24-bit 48000 Hz and save the changes.

Try running the game again, and test the in-game Audio.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KingDaniel0
05-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by svenvdb9:

Hi again,

Was your problem fixed ? Are the Game voices audible now ? Did you try the method which I gave above, or you found some other alternative solution ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------