PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Brutus Armor: Lairs, etc... How early can you get this armor?

KHRYS_24
11-20-2010, 01:27 PM
So I'm trying to get the Brutus Armor. Now im doing the lairs/caves (whatever you call it) So I've done 3 of them so far. And now, none of the lairs/caves show up on the map anymore. (the icon with the wolf) My question is, how early can you get that armor? Cause im still in the beginning. Did a couple of story missions but mostly doing towers, and fixing up shops in Rome. And i was able to do the 3 lairs. Now, none shows up. will it still show up in the map if I continue doing more story missions or will i have to look for it myself?

Elatreus
11-20-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm on sequence 6, and I can't do all the lairs yet.

There's a lair on my map, but it's in one of those "area not available yet" so I get desynchronized if I try to get to it.

In AC II you could get altair's armour at the end of sequence 9 I think, so I guess you'll get this armour around sequence 7?

KHRYS_24
11-20-2010, 01:37 PM
really? Im barley on sequence 3 or 4 i think. Nad i got 3 keys and still need the last 3.

RipYourSpineOut
11-20-2010, 02:52 PM
I was finally able to finish all the lairs, and I am currently at the start of sequence 8 (I think...), so I suppose that is when you can go for all of them.

Black_Widow9
11-20-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=corfrm&cf=9011039408)

LT21Titans27
11-20-2010, 06:23 PM
you need 60% sync total minimum to have all the lairs show up on the map, you also must fix some aqueducts in order to get to one of the lairs

Cpl.Sully
11-21-2010, 08:06 AM
When I finished one of the sequences (forget which), or repaired an aqueduct, I got a notice that the final (for me) lair was available. When I check my map, it's nowhere to be found. I've progressed to just before the mission in the Colosseum. Will this lair actually become available anytime soon?

psRuggR
11-21-2010, 10:16 AM
ALL lairs will show up once you've started sync 8. That info is from the strat guide. So do the first memory in 8 and then check out your map. That's what worked for me.

Cpl.Sully
11-21-2010, 12:04 PM
I'll check that out.

Thanks.

raiter13
11-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Who knows where the armor itself actually is?...I think I might have missed the notification when it said where to find it after you get all the keys.

KHRYS_24
11-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by raiter13:
Who knows where the armor itself actually is?...I think I might have missed the notification when it said where to find it after you get all the keys.

I think its in the one with the "yellow" icon of the wolf. You know where you do the lairs, the icon is of a wolf (i think). So the one icon thats exactly like that but yellow.

KHRYS_24
11-22-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by psRuggR:
ALL lairs will show up once you've started sync 8. That info is from the strat guide. So do the first memory in 8 and then check out your map. That's what worked for me.

Nice. So i don't actually need to have 60% sync and that when i start sequence 8, it'll show up on my map?

rknall
11-23-2010, 02:17 AM
After I cleard all the Borgia's towers, and repaired the Aquaduct, I had in the middle of sequence 7 way more than 60% and got to the armor.

It's worth it for visual reasons, but besides that, at this point in the story line I hardly loose more than 1-2 health points anyway.

andrewkim3
12-31-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by LT21Titans27:
you need 60% sync total minimum to have all the lairs show up on the map, you also must fix some aqueducts in order to get to one of the lairs Dude I have 59.7 sync and I have the Armor of Brutus

andrewkim3
12-31-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Khrys_24:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by psRuggR:

Nice. So i don't actually need to have 60% sync and that when i start sequence 8, it'll show up on my map? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yeah its just in the vatican nothing more

Subject16011
01-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Khrys_24:
So I'm trying to get the Brutus Armor. Now im doing the lairs/caves (whatever you call it) So I've done 3 of them so far. And now, none of the lairs/caves show up on the map anymore. (the icon with the wolf) My question is, how early can you get that armor? Cause im still in the beginning. Did a couple of story missions but mostly doing towers, and fixing up shops in Rome. And i was able to do the 3 lairs. Now, none shows up. will it still show up in the map if I continue doing more story missions or will i have to look for it myself? After Sequence 8( retrieve the apple of eden ) Rebuilding Aquaducts until it unlocks im not quite sure about the final lair try finishing the game

Scadey
01-04-2011, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Subject16011:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Khrys_24:
So I'm trying to get the Brutus Armor. Now im doing the lairs/caves (whatever you call it) So I've done 3 of them so far. And now, none of the lairs/caves show up on the map anymore. (the icon with the wolf) My question is, how early can you get that armor? Cause im still in the beginning. Did a couple of story missions but mostly doing towers, and fixing up shops in Rome. And i was able to do the 3 lairs. Now, none shows up. will it still show up in the map if I continue doing more story missions or will i have to look for it myself? After Sequence 8( retrieve the apple of eden ) Rebuilding Aquaducts until it unlocks im not quite sure about the final lair try finishing the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No need to rebuild the aqueducts, at the ledge you drop down from into the water, go to the far right of it, drop down and, and grab, there is a small ldge halfway down to grab, you move round that, and you can jump up into the opening where the entrance to the lair is http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif