PDA

View Full Version : Problem with tutorial

Krux1467
04-19-2008, 02:59 PM
No, this isn't a problem with the jugs, that was easy. I have a problem with the one directly after it, where you need to sprint to the marker before the other guy does. I have "beat" the other guy dozens of times, but keeps making me redo it over and over. I've tried stopping in several different locations, thinking that may be a problem, but that didn't work either.
Is it possible that my NVIDIA GeForce 6800 is the problem? I know it's the minimum requirement but it's the only thing I can think of that could be stopping me from beating the damned tutorial.

Krux1467
04-19-2008, 02:59 PM
No, this isn't a problem with the jugs, that was easy. I have a problem with the one directly after it, where you need to sprint to the marker before the other guy does. I have "beat" the other guy dozens of times, but keeps making me redo it over and over. I've tried stopping in several different locations, thinking that may be a problem, but that didn't work either.
Is it possible that my NVIDIA GeForce 6800 is the problem? I know it's the minimum requirement but it's the only thing I can think of that could be stopping me from beating the damned tutorial.

caswallawn_2k7
04-19-2008, 03:04 PM
mick dont stop just run for the light once you hit the correct point it will end the mission.

Krux1467
04-19-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah I've done that a few times as well, and I'll probably try several more times in awhile. As of right now I am a little angered at the thing and I'd really rather not end up smashing my keyboard before playing the game.
:P

caswallawn_2k7
04-19-2008, 03:11 PM
to win the race I actualy had to be holding run before the race started otherwise the other person would always come first.

Krux1467
04-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Just tried this about 6 times, and stopping on and around the marker as well and still won't allow me to proceed...

caswallawn_2k7
04-19-2008, 03:37 PM
dont stop run in a straight line for the marker if you dont stop you will hit the pint were it compleats I think the compleat point is actualy prety much past the marker.

Krux1467
04-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Yes I understood what you had meant before, and I attempted to do as such. However, I've also tried many other various methods to attempt this part of the tutorial and nothing seems to work.
If, in fact, it is my video card that's not allowing me to proceeed past this part of the game then that really sucks and the geforce 6800 should most likely be taken off the minimum requirements list.

dacoolstas
04-19-2008, 04:54 PM
hmmm....yea maybe you should get a new card.
a 8800 GT should really help you.

Krux1467
04-19-2008, 04:59 PM
I'd shell out the money to buy it, but I don't know if this is the only thing to be upgraded. My comp is about 3 years old and it's finally showing. Wondering whether it's worth it to try and save up for a new machine or buy parts and upgrade what I already have.