PDA

View Full Version : unable to kill or be killed?

Ashshades
04-02-2011, 10:16 PM
so i was just playing a wanted match ...all was going well for about 2 mins ...and then suddenly i see a persurer running towards me so i drop a mute on him ... from that point i was impossibe to kill and i could only kill using poison .... people were literally trying over and over but my guy just kept dodging...has this happend to anyone else?

xCr0wnedNorris
04-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Yup, it's because of lag.

Daidarapochi
04-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Ashshades:
so i was just playing a wanted match ...all was going well for about 2 mins ...and then suddenly i see a persurer running towards me so i drop a mute on him ... from that point i was impossibe to kill and i could only kill using poison .... people were literally trying over and over but my guy just kept dodging...has this happend to anyone else?

It is a less than frequent glitch, and it has happened to plenty of people. It is, however, kind of funny to see.

persiateddy95
04-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Happened to me once. I used Smoke Bomb, and dodged my pursuer on the last second. Then I tried to stun him, but I couldn't. My pursuer tried to kill me, but he couldn't either, my persona would always dodge.

Ashshades
04-02-2011, 10:35 PM
weirdly comforting to know its happened to someone else too lol