PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite moments in multiplayer

Coolgerb
11-24-2010, 12:38 PM
So far I've only seen multiple threads about things that annoy people. So I'd like to know what were your most awesome moments instead.

My first moment was when I won a match in which there was also a level 46 player (with me being 16 or so at the time, had morph but can't remember what level you get it at) very closely. There were several extremely lucky moments for me:
I was hiding in a group I had just morphed, with 3 pursuers on me. Literally all 3 of them came at me at the same time. 2 of them picked the wrong person, so that gave me 2 lure bonusses, plus 2 stun bonusses. The 3rd one got killed just before he reached me, by my target. My target then used firecrackers, right at the moment I killed him. I got a massive 1200 points (due to being hidden, being blind, incognito, and all kinds of other stuff, no kill streak or loss streak multiplier though). I am still trying to find out how the crap all that had happened in just a mere 10 second timespan.
And in the last few seconds, the level 46 player was first, with 700 points in front of me being second. With 2 pursuers on me, I thought the best thing I could do was to hide and stay 2nd, when right at that moment my target comes running around the corner. I managed to kill him for 900 points (hidden, poacher, savior, incognito, again no kill / loss streak multiplier).
I managed to win the match with 5800 points, 200 points in front of the level 46 player.

The 2nd moment was when I had just stunned a sexually-frustrated squeaky 14 year old runner, who then kept bashing into me because he was ****ed off that I stunned him. Right at that moment I lose my contract, and get him as my new contract, plus a x2 score loss streak. He was not happy. What made it even more awesome, was that I got 1000 points for it too (hidden, incognito, within 15 seconds of getting contract, poacher, and all that x2, etc). I got at least 6 very angry, very grammatically incorrect messages from him afterwards. It made my day.

Both these moments, and a lot more, makes AC:B's multiplayer one of the best mp games I have ever played. What's yours?

DeafAtheist
11-24-2010, 04:40 PM
I had a game where I was able to jump from 4th place to 3rd by stunning a pursuer with only a couple of seconds left on the clock. Right after I pulled that stun another pursuer killed a civilian giving me another 100 pts putting me in 1st place in the last second of the game. Unfortunately since I didn't get into 1st place while there was 10 seconds on the clock I didn't get the achievement. I don't like that it has to be 10 seconds to get the lead. Should be getting the lead within the last 10 seconds and winning.

Another game I was playing on the Castel Gandolfo map which I had accidentally loaded out with with a hidden gun and smoke bomb abilities. I lasted for more than 8 minutes without being killed in that match by blending with NPCs and dropping smoke and stunning pursuers. When I climbed up to 3rd place I ended up getting killed. I think I got killed 3 times in the last 3 minutes. I was hoping that I could get the bonus for not dying in a match.

Another game I dropped smoke as 2 high profile pursuers were chasing me and stunned them both one after the other while they gagged on the smoke. Sure wish I could use a mic for that moment to hear them expressing their humiliation as they laid side by side next to each other on the ground.

Coolgerb
11-25-2010, 06:30 AM
Hm, expected a lot more replies already, as there should've been a lot of awesome moments in this game.

EscoBlades
11-25-2010, 07:25 AM
I managed a triple stun yesterday while playing with some Ubi peeps.

Morphed a crowd and had 3 people on me. The first guy had Templar Vision, so could see him a mile away, but for some reason wouldn't move in for the kill. The 2nd and 3rd guys both jumped off rooftops and landed right next to my morphed group. I immediately dropped a smoke bomb and stunned them. Now the 3rd guy started moving in with his Templar vision, when suddenly, he bolted (had someone chasing him) This chase didn't last long (i assume his pursuer died) That gave me enough time to run up behind him and judo chop him from behind.

Triple stun...sweet moment.