PDA

View Full Version : there should be

dIPu_9
04-06-2011, 01:54 AM
1.I like realism......real realism....not with just graphics...but also gameplay,game world,interactions with the world,etc....

2.i never felt like using the stable......because I could always grab someones horse...and ride it.....and always get to the horse just by the whistle...I dont feel like doing anything....if i can get horse from anywhere..why park the horse....in their stable...

3.There should be some eating.....getting drunk in the pubs.....sleep meter..the hero should sleep....i dont feel like assassinating....I can just kill anyone brutally...there is no heavy punishment for just killing a civilian or two.....or killing any guard or anyone else..I can just always run offf....and tear a poster or two of mine and the case is solved....no FEAR....no EXCITEMENT......

4.there should be houses that can be bought by the hero as a normal civilian....and used as a hideout....

5.The world doesnt change....everyone is just walking and walking and walking..........there should be some action...like....guardshould be disturbing civilians....or there should be raiders.....robbers...should be robbing houses.....kids playing around.....some cats and dogs....or even COWS>...

6.there should be thief miossions for the assassin......

SUMMERY:
make a real life....around the assassin...for the assassin....make realistic thing...realistic interactions with the world...etc....(aaahhhhhh i liked those days when I played Assassins Creed 1)

magesupermaster
04-06-2011, 02:07 AM
...Too much GTA...?

ThaWhistle
04-07-2011, 02:05 PM
too much GTA..... and .... t...oo... many... ellipsis...

bitebug2003
04-08-2011, 08:46 AM
There is a feedback thread at the top where you can post your thoughts.

Closed