PDA

View Full Version : Signatures for Forums

wildcard360
04-19-2008, 02:45 PM
here you can see I added 2 new sigs to my profile, if you like my work on these and desire one for your self post a reply with the following conditions.

- Name (gamertag or forum name)
- Color Scheme (red, blue, green, etc)
- Pictures (please include links to pictures you would like on the sig)
* Pictures are not required but give me an idea of what you would like on it.
- Border (yes or no, stylized or not)
- Animated ( yes or no, also an idea of what animation)
* Animations are not fully available, after all they take time and I am not getting paid for this.
- if you are a forum manager or so please state so or if you are or were in the marines and would like your rank posted up (game rank also available).

alright hope you guys like my work and that I might be able to help someone with one, if you need help posting it up let me know and I'll writte a quick tutorial on it.

Fleety6908
04-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Your work is great if you are willing to do me one i would love one

- Name = Fleety
- Color Scheme = Blue
- Pictures = same vegas picture you used.
- Border = yeah same border you used just black not white

I like yours (the Vegas one) and would like pretty much the same if you don't mind.

Of course only with my name and not yours and where it says kill or die trying i would prefer "don't trust anybody"

wildcard360
04-19-2008, 04:00 PM
k first order up, Fleety I hope you like it.

http://dg0971.aisites.com/images/fleetySig.jpg

let me know if you like it or not, it was done quick so it may need some touch ups but thats up to you.

Fleety6908
04-19-2008, 05:10 PM
That's quality mate cheers, how do i add it as a signature? it says HTML is permitted so i tried the usual img src code but that didn't work

Mr.Hanky2005
04-19-2008, 05:19 PM
This is going to bee a good thread. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But, some things to remember:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
*All images combined can be no larger then 500x150 pixels.
*Signatures can be no larger than 60kb in file size.
*No inappropriate words and/or images may be in the signature.
[/list]

Please see this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6921088204/m/4231052146) for more details.

Thanks

Fleety, HTML is not permitted. Use only BB code.

Wildcard, could you be so kind to make your signature compliant with these rules? Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Fleety6908
04-19-2008, 05:24 PM
bb code ah i see it mentions HTML in the settings doesn't mention BB

Mr.Hanky2005
04-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Fleety6908:

Yeah. Only if you have a specific permission which usually isn't given to members.

Fleety6908
04-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Hanky2005:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fleety6908:

Yeah. Only if you have a specific permission which usually isn't given to members. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's alright i am familiar with BB the settings are slightly miss leading that's all

xnjxpr0digyx
04-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Hey, Im actually suprised that only one person has asked for one of these awesome sigs. If you don't mind making me one...

-Name: xNJxPR0DIGYx
-Color: Red
-Picture: a RSV2 pic. could you suprise me?
-Border: Yes, white, any syle
anyway that I could get my pretty little elite rank in there?

This should be cool.

WhiteKnight77
04-20-2008, 12:23 AM
I make my own sigs.

wildcard360
04-20-2008, 03:30 AM
i should get on it tomorow, though i have a research paper and 3 pages of a high concept document due on monday. I just finished programing
a "guess my number" game in C++ and I also did a walk cycle for my 2d animation class but with the old traditional method of drawing each frame. maybe I will post it up here not sure yet. Anyhow I will try to get on it tomorow but if I dont I am sorry man I should have it done soon for ya. Oh btw hanky for some reason I took one of the sigs off my profile and it still shows, if it updates then never mind this but if it doesnt its not me, I placed 2 sigs next to eachother ( each 350 or so by 150 ) just let me know if the file size is alright, if its not I will experiment with some other file type that does not loose quality. Anyhow thanks for the comments and hope I can help as many people as I can,

laters

espnlover88
04-20-2008, 09:45 AM
hey wildcard id love one
color: red

Pics: one of all 3 the guys

border black plz
and the captins rank thx u r doing great work

xnjxpr0digyx
04-20-2008, 06:38 PM
Its all good. Take your sweet time. I am eager for it though

espnlover88
04-20-2008, 06:48 PM
i agree wildcard ur doing a great favor for us

wildcard360
04-21-2008, 05:41 PM
http://dg0971.aisites.com/images/prodigySig.jpg

one done one to go, hope you like it man.

wildcard360
04-21-2008, 06:32 PM
sorry my new one was for espnlover88 but it does say under his profile Permanently Suspended so I figured I wouldn't let good work go to waste.

xnjxpr0digyx
04-21-2008, 06:48 PM
cool, thanks wildcard

GSG_9_Rage
04-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Nice sigs. Good work.

xnjxpr0digyx
04-21-2008, 06:51 PM
can u help me and tell me how to set it as my sig?

xnjxpr0digyx
04-21-2008, 07:02 PM
nvm. I got it!

Gypsy816
04-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Wow good work. I'm always impressed with people who have enough patience to make these for others just on a whim. It's a generous thing to do. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

sportsislife4me
04-21-2008, 09:23 PM
wildcard ur just awesome lol these sigs look so cool

gazzagb
04-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Name (Gazzagb + the 'fear my bullets' thing)
- Color Scheme (blue)
- Pictures (The one with the team)
- Border (anything that looks good)
- Animated (no)

Thanks alot, the others look awseome!

wildcard360
04-22-2008, 02:51 PM
just a quick note to everyone. I like making sigs and I have always seen it as good photoshop practice eventhough I am still using v7.0 instead of the latest CS3. As a sig artist, (well I been at it since Battlefield 1942 came out) I like my sigs to be somewhat original while sticking to a recognazeble style. For this I beg people not to request to have the same Rainbow pic as the other signatures because it takes away from the originality, afterall signatures are meant to be an expression of who you are and what your thoughts are, so therefore, do some research and try to find your own pics. also, you might want to take a pic of your rainbow character, best pics are usually of the character leaning on a wall on the right corner so the when you pop out you spin counter clockwize. Anyhow, I will see if I can find a pic for you and produce a sig, the only thing is that it may be a little diff than the 3 guys as I might try to paste a couple pics together. One last thing, make sure that if you find pics you like, that they are at least 300 x 300 as the editing process its always better to srink rather than enlarge. Sig should be up by tomorow afternoon, I will have to make it in school since my PC just went bezerk on me. Anyhow Thanks for the comments and I'll keep them comming as long as I have enough time to produce them.

sportsislife4me
04-22-2008, 04:21 PM
could u make me an original one wildcard u can custimize it as u plz

Jonas.Boggs
04-22-2008, 05:59 PM
They look great Wildcard!

I'm going to try and get a decent screenshot of my guy in game before I ask for a sig.

Keep up the great work.

sportsislife4me
04-23-2008, 01:55 AM
u do great work wildcard

LethalDose09
04-23-2008, 05:47 AM
It's hard to find Rainbow renders. Do you make your own?

wildcard360
04-23-2008, 10:40 AM
yeah it hard to find decent renders of the R6V characters but you have to be calm while browsing through several pages of images in yahoo, and if for some reason flicker has the picture locked (when you paste the image after copying it, it doesnt show) you can always use the "Print Screen" trick to get anyhow. The backgrounds are nto as hard to make as cutting the characters and actually trying to make them blen into the sig. Since my pc broke down and I will have to wipe out my harddrive (takes about 8 - 10 hours) I will try to make a sig afterclass in the lab at school (which is where I am at right now) anyhow just please be patient sigs will be comming up shortly.

wildcard360
04-23-2008, 01:39 PM
another delivery.

wildcard360
04-23-2008, 01:39 PM
sorry messed up on the last post, here enjoy.

http://dg0971.aisites.com/images/sportsSig.jpg

wildcard360
04-23-2008, 03:11 PM
alright man last one for today, though I think those are all requests for now. Any gaz man here is yours

http://dg0971.aisites.com/images/gazSig.jpg

sportsislyfe4me
04-23-2008, 03:43 PM
thx wildcard great sig

wildcard360
04-24-2008, 11:30 PM
k, things got a little to overly posty after the patch, goddang its almost as much confliction as when the game came out. anyhow, Jonas.Boggs if you got the pics let me know man, i got everyone else's sigs done just waiting to work on yours. anyhow I hope Gaz can finally pick up his if he can find the darn thread in this sea of complains, anyhow anyone else want one?

SirSniperLFC
04-25-2008, 06:11 AM
hi. great work on the sigs wildcard.
would be great if you could hook me up.

Name = SirSniperLFC
Color = Green
Pictures = R6V2 sniper if possible, if not then i'll leave choice to u.
Border = White, u choose style.
Also i would like to have my elite rank and 'PS3' if possible.

Thanks.

wildcard360
04-25-2008, 04:27 PM
k but what kinda camo for the sniper and what type of sniper, I mean is it a SWAT sniper, regular police sniper, Desert storm sniper, Marine sniper, Snow sniper, lol sorry just give me a more defined idea on that. As far as the rank its doable, but I will not place a ps3 logo on any of my sigs for 2 reasons. One is that I just dont think any PS is really compatible with shooters as far as controller intregation goes and specially with the connection issues. The second is that I will not post any console logo on my sigs because I think it violates one of the Forum rules not sure of it but don't want to break them by accident. The color is fine, I will prob get working on the BG when I get home and then just add in the rainbow character, anyhow please post more requests if you woudl like a sig by me.

SirSniperLFC
04-26-2008, 11:31 AM
thanks wildcard.
Green camo for the sniper. Marine sniper sounds cool. can't wait to see it.
Understand about ps3 logo. wouldn't want u to break any rules.
thanks again.

ICB_Btwndeyes
04-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Name: ICB_Btwndeyes
- Color Scheme:GReen or green white orange if multicoloured possible
- Pictures:am ne v2 pic will do
* - Border:red border
can it say: I Welcome Hell

scr33ner
04-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Hey man, the sigs are cool!

Good job!