PDA

View Full Version : Ezio keeps on double-executing civilians. WHY?! WHY?!?!

Rakudaton
12-05-2010, 04:21 AM
This is actually how I killed my first civilian. In a kill streak, holding the attack button allows you to double execute people. One there's only one guard left, I can understand why he might interpret your attack as being "kill that guard then chuck a knife at the civilian over there", but why does it happen even when there are several enemies left? I was surrounded by 5 enemies, did the move, and ezio just stabbed one guard and shot a civilian about 10 metres away! Is there any way to aim his second attack?

LightRey
12-05-2010, 04:31 AM
I know what you mean. I've had the same problem. In fact, I've barely done any double assassinations at all int ACB. And not because I haven't tried, but because Ezio just doesn't interpert certain commands as an attemt to double assassinate.

Scaryphuka
12-05-2010, 04:37 AM
Same here, but its pretty funny though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif specialy if you poison them ^^ i dont think theres any consequences for doing so maybe a de-sync after 3-4.
you can also punch a horse to topple on its side aswell , useless but fun ^^

LightRey
12-05-2010, 04:48 AM
Speaking of horses. Have you guys noticed that throughout the game only one horse actually dies?

jimbo11235813
12-05-2010, 05:48 AM
This always annoys me. Its just out of the five other enemies around you, Ezio chose a civilian. And its not as if the civilian was in the way because once Ezio just threw the knife straight at him when no guards were near him. But those execution do look awesome, so I forgive the game quite quickly.

Abeonis
12-05-2010, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Speaking of horses. Have you guys noticed that throughout the game only one horse actually dies?

Two die.

LightRey
12-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Two die. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There's another one?!

Abeonis
12-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Two die. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There's another one?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed, one dies during the Siege of Monteriggioni, and the second dies when you get hit with the cannon during the Siege of Viana.

tyrce111
12-05-2010, 07:50 AM
Useless fun?
Here's a new wayto kill civilians without a penalty...
Go to a lift and throw coins in front of it...
When there is 4 or 5 people scabbing for the coins...
Use the lift...

I tried out a new trick today...
Get into a fight with a normal guard...
And keep kicking him til he's dead...
Yay!