PDA

View Full Version : Camera Angling

ProudN00B
06-27-2010, 12:26 PM
I don't know how can people deal with the camera angles on Assassin's Creed 2. It maybe just me or it could be it is harder to move on PC. But I really wish there was an option to turn it off because all of my controls shifts when the camera shifts all of a sudden and I end up with my face on the floor.

plug-inalex
06-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Yahuh, there is indeed, there's an option in the options menu, i can't remember what it's called, it's either camera tracking, camera locking, and you can change the settings either 1-10 of how much it tracks, assuming it's the same if you're on 360? Just try tweaking the settings but I reccomend not to adjust x or y axis settings. Hope that helps?

zarens
06-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by ProudN00B:
I don't know how can people deal with the camera angles on Assassin's Creed 2. It maybe just me or it could be it is harder to move on PC. But I really wish there was an option to turn it off because all of my controls shifts when the camera shifts all of a sudden and I end up with my face on the floor.

well i never played it on pc I play xbox...and no offence but all AC's are much mor awsome and should be played on the console.
xbox rules!

Ru1986
06-29-2010, 02:55 AM
AC is made for consoles not PC's does not play as well on a PC is a much better game on a console most games are IMO.