PDA

View Full Version : External Views Option

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 06:53 PM
Is there any way to make ext views selectable for on the ground only. I enjoy watching some of the great dogfighting sometimes when I'm on the ground, but don't want external views when flying. Also it would help you be able to find the runways for proper takeoff procedure. Once off the ground or above a certain speed the external view would disable.

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 06:53 PM
Is there any way to make ext views selectable for on the ground only. I enjoy watching some of the great dogfighting sometimes when I'm on the ground, but don't want external views when flying. Also it would help you be able to find the runways for proper takeoff procedure. Once off the ground or above a certain speed the external view would disable.

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 08:23 PM
Bump!

Thats a good idea, actually it would be the perfect solution !
Sad that the "final" patch is supposedly on its way, i doubt that many or even any bigger changes will still be made. They have all hands full at 1:C to make this patch 1.1b really working i would assume...

Yours,
II/JG54_Zent

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 06:13 PM
A good idea here.....This might also stop some of the taking off across the runway. I think sometimes people do this because they can't find the runway from cockpit view.In real life you would have a tower to direct you and you would know how the runway lays because you've seen it everyday.

XyZspineZyX
08-29-2003, 05:59 PM
Another idea to help you find your way around on the ground would be some kind of runway map. All it would have to be is a basic map of the airfield and your aircraft.Also,how about an ext view from the briefing room option? Yes I like to watch...lol