PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Insignia on B-29 skins backwards

JG54_Lukas
02-12-2007, 02:13 AM
Sadly, this has been one of those things that has never been corrected: the U.S. insignia on the B-29 default skin and the skins shipped with 1946 are placed backwards: they should be on the upper surface of the port wing and on the lower surface of the starboard wing, not vice versa. Could we please get this fixed in the next update? Thanks!

stansdds
02-12-2007, 03:58 AM
Good luck with that fix, it's been that way since the B-29 was released with Pacific Fighters. There have been 7 or 8 patches, but errors in the Pacific aircraft set seem to never be addressed.

FritzGryphon
02-12-2007, 04:33 AM
Errors like this probably exist on every plane in one form or another. This is just one that you've noticed.

JG54_Lukas
02-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by FritzGryphon:
Errors like this probably exist on every plane in one form or another. This is just one that you've noticed.

Yes, except this one is pretty obvious, and given the developers willingness to update PTO aircraft skins, I figured I'd bring it up here on the boards. Hopefully it'll be something that'll finally be fixed.

VW-IceFire
02-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by JG54_Lukas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FritzGryphon:

Yes, except this one is pretty obvious, and given the developers willingness to update PTO aircraft skins, I figured I'd bring it up here on the boards. Hopefully it'll be something that'll finally be fixed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
At least it looks like the US insignia...have a look at most of the British aircraft http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If this one is obvious...then the RAF ones are like giant spotlights.