PDA

View Full Version : how do you link your uplay account?

bronxmonster
12-19-2009, 10:22 PM
I've been trying to sign in to the assassin's creed 2 web battles but i keep getting a message that says "we didn't find your gamer ID based on your Ubi account. Did you link your profile in uplay?" I have no idea what I have to do anyone have an answer?

Ashkui
12-21-2009, 06:33 PM
I don't know either T.T Somebody needs to reply to this I have no clue how to link uplay and my actual game on my xb360

IllIIlIlIlIIlll
12-21-2009, 10:27 PM
when you're at the main menu, hit triangle (or Y, i'm guessing, for 360 users) to access the uplay menu. then you can log in, redeem stuff, etc. i'm assuming you're playing AC2, right?

jankyj
12-22-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Lambrick:
when you're at the main menu, hit triangle (or Y, i'm guessing, for 360 users) to access the uplay menu. then you can log in, redeem stuff, etc. i'm assuming you're playing AC2, right?

This is correct. Actually if you are playing on 360 when at the main menu it says press Y for UPlay in the lower right hand corner

shaolinsword
12-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Is there a different way of doing it? I've got all of the rewards for ac2 but when i try going onto web battles it still says my account is recognised, or isn't it working yet?

afinn2k9
12-25-2009, 11:31 AM
mine doesnt work either, what about ps3?

wiliermo
12-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Same problem here.
I already have an account in Uplay but when I try to log in in my Xbox I get an error message saying that my account does not exist.
Then I try to create a new one (via Xbox too), and also get an error message saying that the mail is linked to an existing account (obvious, my account!!)

William

abluecrate
12-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Well I can log in on my xbox but it won't let me on the pc?

werl
01-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Hi, same problem here. I have a Uplay account but it won't link to webbattles. I just keep getting the same message as the OP does. And then webbattles opens up as a guest with all the wrong stats for me anyway.

Anyone hear of a solution yet?

kleaneasy
01-02-2010, 10:15 AM
To link your account press Y/Triangle while in the games main menu.

Once in the Uplay server you need to complete your email and password information for the UBisoft community forums.

If this is not working please contact tech support to file a ticket, as Uplay is still in beta this kind of information is very important not only in helping you resolve the issues but in helping them track and resolve them for others in the future http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Their direct weblink is in my signature

Tw1st3d.Fate
01-15-2010, 09:24 AM
Been having the same problem, Logged in via uplay Through my AC2. Still nothing. Here's hoping its just a matter of time.

wells2010
04-03-2010, 08:09 AM
I made a uplay account before playing AC2(xbox 360).Played it, beat it. Downloaded the outfit. Logged back on to the website with my user account and I still only have 10 points and it never said i downloaded the outfit. Its like it never linked to my ubi account on the site.Did I miss a step in creating the uplay account or creating a ubi account a long time ago like not putting in my gamertag? I would like to fix this before my birthday (4/13) so its working for Splinter Cell, if there is a way to.

AshPuppet627
04-18-2010, 08:54 AM
I accidentally signed up my brother's uplay account to my email, is there a way to change the email for his uplay account?

killerman1
04-22-2010, 03:30 PM
hey um any budy knows how to link ur uplay acount when i try to do in my new splintercell game it says that this email is used by somebody else i used my other email and it said the same thing

TAW_DimonCreep
05-02-2010, 01:53 PM
I have same problem with linking uplay account. I'm playing Splinter cell conviction pc! add me to ur friends cause im looking for ppl to play coop.

kleaneasy
05-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by maddimonson:
I'm playing Splinter cell conviction pc! add me to ur friends cause im looking for ppl to play coop.

If you're looking for co-op buddies please use the splinter cell forums (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/cfrm/f/882103331), the Uplay forum is for Uplay discussion only which has no relation to games multiplayer, thanks

kellz210
07-07-2010, 12:32 PM
hey my account says i have no stats for AC2 tho ive been playing it for ages is there ne reason why it does this or do i need to be connected to the internet for it to register?? mail me back on <span class="ev_code_RED">Email personal address removed</span>
thanks