PDA

View Full Version : Where is this assassin m guy ?

Sterage
10-28-2011, 01:35 PM
I have been sending him PMS all day but he doesnt answer... he says he knows everything about ACR well where is he ?

Altair661
10-28-2011, 01:37 PM
I think this is the exact thing he doesn't want.

lukaszep
10-28-2011, 01:39 PM
1. He's not going to tell you everything he knows about ACR just because you asked him.

2. Why would anyone on the forums know where he is?

Animuses
10-28-2011, 01:39 PM
If he isn't revealing the info to anyone, why would he reveal info to you?

LightRey
10-28-2011, 01:44 PM
He's gone dark. He'll not be watching the forums till he's finished ACR.

Altair661
10-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
He's gone dark. He'll not be watching the forums till he's finished ACR.

That would explain why I haven't seen him around here.

SleezeRocker
10-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Sterage:
I have been sending him PMS all day

This worries me^

Sterage
10-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sterage:

This worries me^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this worries you because ?

I want to know if he is a liar or not and he probably went away because he is lying, why would someone go dark NOW ???? its too early.

lukaszep
10-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Well..he's not lying. Besides, why do you care if he is?

Animuses
10-28-2011, 01:58 PM
It's never too early...

I highly doubt he's lying because he only gave tiny info, but even if he is... WHO CARES?

Sterage
10-28-2011, 02:01 PM
how do you know he is not lying ??
and I care because its like someone comes along and says im better than all of ya, thats why I care because i hate people like that..

Jexx21
10-28-2011, 02:02 PM
plenty of people already went dark with the release of Battlefield 3.

SleezeRocker
10-28-2011, 02:04 PM
I care because its like someone comes along and says im better than all of ya, thats why I care because i hate people like that..

Just ignore it.
You deprive them of one less person to give them attention that way.

LightRey
10-28-2011, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sterage:

This worries me^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this worries you because ?

I want to know if he is a liar or not and he probably went away because he is lying, why would someone go dark NOW ???? its too early. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Again, he went dark. He never tried to convince anyone, just gave some minor facts he knew because of an inside source. He's not here for the time being, because he doesn't want to have the entire game spoiled for him (he only knows small bits).

PS: he's by far not the only one who has gone dark. At this point at least 1/4 of the forum regulars have already gone dark.

You deprive them of one less person to give them attention that way.
That's a double negative.

Sterage
10-28-2011, 02:12 PM
well i think he should be banned for giving out even the tiniest piece of info if he is not told to do so by ubisoft... thats IF he is telling the truth

superkootje
10-28-2011, 02:13 PM
how do you know he is not lying ??
and I care because its like someone comes along and says im better than all of ya, thats why I care because i hate people like that..

I know he's not lying because he told me "some stuff" that weren't released yet.
Even now I don't see anything he told me released yet.
So I know for sure he's nt lying...

LightRey
10-28-2011, 02:15 PM
well i think he should be banned for giving out even the tiniest piece of info if he is not told to do so by ubisoft... thats IF he is telling the truth
He's a well regarded member and if he had been releasing any "sensitive" info, the forum staff would've warned him and thus far they haven't, so he's in no danger of even being suspended. He's only revealed minor details and some very vague hints.

Sterage
10-28-2011, 02:19 PM
He's a well regarded member and if he had been releasing any "sensitive" info, the forum staff would've warned him and thus far they haven't, so he's in no danger of even being suspended. He's only revealed minor details and some very vague hints. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well regarded member ? come on no body even knows him..

LightRey
10-28-2011, 02:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
He's a well regarded member and if he had been releasing any "sensitive" info, the forum staff would've warned him and thus far they haven't, so he's in no danger of even being suspended. He's only revealed minor details and some very vague hints. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well regarded member ? come on no body even knows him.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He's actually a friend of mine and plenty people know him. He has over 900 posts after all.

Jexx21
10-28-2011, 02:27 PM
err.. I do. And he has well over 100 posts.

What is more correct is that no one knows YOU.

LightRey
10-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:

Speaking of that, who is this guy anyways and how does he know about M? M's been dark for like a week.

Sterage
10-28-2011, 02:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

Speaking of that, who is this guy anyways and how does he know about M? M's been dark for like a week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I`v read some of his posts in a few threads
some gibberish about him knowing someone`s father or whatever..

Jexx21
10-28-2011, 02:33 PM
ACtually he said that it was someone he knew just by chance.

LightRey
10-28-2011, 02:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

Speaking of that, who is this guy anyways and how does he know about M? M's been dark for like a week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I`v read some of his posts in a few threads
some gibberish about him knowing someone`s father or whatever.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well that's the story of how he got the info, yes. Not that surprising really. Either way it's up to you to believe him. He doesn't really care and nor do we. He just liked to give a few tiny and without context meaningless hints.

Sterage
10-28-2011, 02:35 PM
ok fine... but I think he is just trying for attention.. which I dont like

sticks165
10-28-2011, 02:36 PM
ok fine... but I think he is just trying for attention.. which I dont like seems to me like you want attention.
just saying

Sterage
10-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by sticks165:
ok fine... but I think he is just trying for attention.. which I dont like seems to me like you want attention. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
and how is that ?

LightRey
10-28-2011, 02:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
ok fine... but I think he is just trying for attention.. which I dont like seems to me like you want attention. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
and how is that ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well for one you made a topic singling out a well respected member. Then there's the fact that you seem to be awfully harsh on the guy considering he hasn't really done anything near rule-breaking.

Sterage
10-28-2011, 02:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
Well for one you made a topic singling out a well respected member. Then there's the fact that you seem to be awfully harsh on the guy considering he hasn't really done anything near rule-breaking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
anyone concur with lightrey ?

Black_Widow9
10-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Anyways...
If you are looking for information on any Assassins Creed game please search for it. There are plenty of Threads with details. Please do not harass members publicly or through PM's.
If you are new to the Forums and don't know a member that doesn't mean they are not well known or respected in the Forums.
This is the time period when many of our members choose to stay away from the Forums just in case something is posted that spoils the game for them.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>

sticks165
10-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Well for one you made a topic singling out a well respected member. Then there's the fact that you seem to be awfully harsh on the guy considering he hasn't really done anything near rule-breaking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
anyone concur with lightrey ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i agree with lightrey