PDA

View Full Version : Moderators: Find feature is not working.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2004, 07:30 PM
It seems the Find feature at the top of this page is not working... Try searching for things like "pacific", "corsair", etc, it always comes up with 0 hits.

Getting this working again of course would work to solve a good portion of the reduntant posting that goes on.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Ok, I was just trying the fast find feature where you type something into the text field in the javascript pull-down menu, but now search is flaking on the advanced search form too.

Search features are really important to keeping a forum efficient and informative.

Tully__
12-08-2004, 11:27 PM
Admin and the tech boys know. When (if?) it will be fixed is yet to be announced.

darius779
12-09-2004, 12:57 AM
I think UBI had to get rid of all the web admins in order to pay for their constant ghost recon and prince of persia advertisments on TV.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2004, 02:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tully__:
Admin and the tech boys know. When (if?) it will be fixed is yet to be announced. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh. Sorry.

I wasn't able to do a search to see if this topic had been posted already...