PDA

View Full Version : Not Getting Achievements

CHIEF117SPD
04-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Guys am in deep need of help you see I have been trying to get all the achievement on BH BUT! I came across a problem a few days ago when I started NOT getting the achievements when I did what I was supouse to do to get the achievements for example the achievement for "Grand Theft Dressage" I would steal the FIVE hourses WITHOUT touching the ground and I would just not get the achievement even if I would steal 10 or even 15 hourses it wouldnt give me the achivement and sebral others OH! and by the way I was wearing the Romulus Outfit I don't know if that means anything does any body know whats wrong or has an idea of whats going on please if any body knows post something or send me a message tru XBOX360 my gamer tag is CHIEF117SPD. please help!

masterfenix2009
04-23-2011, 06:58 PM
The Romulus outfit does have glitches in cutscenes. Maybe it Glitches achievements.

gamertam
04-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Okay, this might work. I looked in the strategy guide of the bh for hint. Try not to kill the guards. See if that works out.

montagemik
12-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Uninstall your Game Data then reinstall it.

I Think he may have solved this problem you answered ........seeing as how he posted the problem 23rd APRIL 2011 ..............
What ? - do you think he's still struggling for over 18 months ?