PDA

View Full Version : What platform will you buy the next Driver game on?

Driverman2006
11-10-2007, 05:43 PM
OK, so far Ubisoft-Reflections announced that they're working on a new Driver game for the Playstation 3 and XBOX 360. I think they might also announce it for the Wii and PC someday too (don't get your hopes up, yet). So which version would you buy? I'd buy the XBOX 360 version because I can listen to my custom music in the game if the music is $#!+, but that DOES NOT mean that they should screw around with the default soundtrack. I also think the XBOX 360 is a user-friendly console, unlike the PS3. So, I'm going to buy the XBOX 360 version for sure!

Driverman2006
11-10-2007, 05:43 PM
OK, so far Ubisoft-Reflections announced that they're working on a new Driver game for the Playstation 3 and XBOX 360. I think they might also announce it for the Wii and PC someday too (don't get your hopes up, yet). So which version would you buy? I'd buy the XBOX 360 version because I can listen to my custom music in the game if the music is $#!+, but that DOES NOT mean that they should screw around with the default soundtrack. I also think the XBOX 360 is a user-friendly console, unlike the PS3. So, I'm going to buy the XBOX 360 version for sure!

lookatmedriver3
11-11-2007, 04:07 AM
i don't think that it matters what platform u get it on because all the graphics r the same
the gameplay would be the same aslong as i get my new driver game i'll be happy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Slayer_591
11-11-2007, 08:40 AM
X-Box 360 for me.

Driver-4.com
11-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Driver 4 (the next Driver) is planed to be exclusive for PlayStation® 3, but since Drivermadness.net and Driver-4.com found Reflections Interactive looking for storyboard artists, who will work for games being developped for PlayStation®3 and XBOX360 (that was on a forum), it is 'unofficial announced' that it will come out on PS3 and 360.
But we don't know at all if it will come out on Wii and/or PC, we think it won't.

Driverman2006
11-11-2007, 03:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Driver-4.com:
Driver 4 (the next Driver) is planed to be exclusive for PlayStation® 3, but since Drivermadness.net and Driver-4.com found Reflections Interactive looking for storyboard artists, who will work for games being developped for PlayStation®3 and XBOX360 (that was on a forum), it is 'unofficial announced' that it will come out on PS3 and 360.
But we don't know at all if it will come out on Wii and/or PC, we think it won't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh, that would suck if it was on the PS3 only. Nobody would by the game or console. UBISOFT-REFLECTIONS, YOU BETTER MAKE THE NEXT DRIVER GAME ON THE XBOX 360 TOO.

JacksonL2007
11-12-2007, 02:27 PM
I would get the ps3 version as i am a fan of the console and its coming down in price i rekon but christmas 2008 everyone will have one. Plus by that time the full power of the playstation 3 will be in use. well it should be

driver_madness
11-13-2007, 03:00 AM
Mainly PC because we can take another stab at modifying the game. Hopefully reflections will make it easier for modders to tinker with the content.

So then we could build our own vehicles, buildings, ect...

and I can capture videos, screenshots with ease!

But other than that the PS3 uses some great technology and a new budget version of the ps3 was recently released in AU.

So if driver comes on ps3 and we have to wait for the pc version I'd get the ps3 version, since the console is more advanced than the xbox360. =D

InsaneDriver06
09-21-2010, 10:26 PM
PS3. My 360 burnt out one too many times.