PDA

View Full Version : Family Crypt treasure question

ValidatedDavid
12-01-2009, 08:17 AM
There is a section in this map where you can see treasure on a high alcove across from where you need to jump off on either the second or third timed lever sequence.

You can't jump to it and Ezio won't cross the pillars when moving sideways on either side - that I can figure out anyway.

Ezio can sometimes move through the pillars in what seems to be a glitch - he doesn't do that consistently though and I can never get him to glitch through all the necessary pillars anyway.

I've tried everything here and even ended up off the map a couple of times. How are people getting to this treasure? None of the family crypt videos on Youtube show the player getting this treasure. I have already got the "secret treasure" from this map but not this one.

ValidatedDavid
12-02-2009, 07:14 AM
I am shamelessly bumping my own thread.

Surely someone has got over to that ledge and got the treasure?

Jedted
12-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Where you pull the lever that open the gate you have to swim through, look to the left and jump in the water and there's another gate that you have to dive underwater(hold "legs" button) to get under it. Climb up the wall, jump and grab the beam and that's how you get up to the treasure.

ValidatedDavid
12-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by NanoTM:
Where you pull the lever that open the gate you have to swim through, look to the left and jump in the water and there's another gate that you have to dive underwater(hold "legs" button) to get under it. Climb up the wall, jump and grab the beam and that's how you get up to the treasure.

I'm an idiot...........

Much thanks got it now.