PDA

View Full Version : Troubles Accessing the forums.

ElAurens
09-24-2004, 09:34 PM
When I try to get in using the Firefox browser I constantly cycle between "searching" and "loading" pages. then it times out. when I use IE (which I'd rather not do) I get in fine. Any ideas?

ElAurens
09-24-2004, 09:34 PM
When I try to get in using the Firefox browser I constantly cycle between "searching" and "loading" pages. then it times out. when I use IE (which I'd rather not do) I get in fine. Any ideas?

Spectre_USA
09-24-2004, 09:41 PM
This is a test on the FireFox posting system.

Please stand by for further updates...

___EDIT___This concludes our test regimen. No probs found with version 0.8 there El.

Waldo.Pepper
09-24-2004, 09:54 PM
Pop up window settings.

VW-IceFire
09-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Clear your cache and cookies. I hear that does it.

I had no troubles however. Running 1.0RC.

Tully__
09-25-2004, 09:22 AM
You don't have to clear everything, only the Ubi and hitbox cookies. If you can identify the "remember me" cookie used for autologin, I think that is the specific culprit. Firefox here, clearing just those cookies did it for me.

gombal40
09-25-2004, 11:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tully__:
You don't have to clear everything, only the Ubi and hitbox cookies. If you can identify the "remember me" cookie used for autologin, I think that is the specific culprit. Firefox here, clearing just those cookies did it for me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

for a guy that isnt "police" anymore you post good stuff.
plse keep it up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif