PDA

View Full Version : Will there *EVER* be a last patch for SH3 that fixes major known bugs?

szala11
04-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Will there *EVER* be a last patch for SH3 that fixes major known bugs( at least the snorkel ) or the game will be left in it's current crippled state...??? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Jose.MaC
04-03-2007, 02:48 AM
You guess... Patch 1.4 was done several months ago, and now they do have a new game to patch, SH IV.

szala11
04-03-2007, 02:56 AM
I know SH4 is beyond unplayable without patch, it was so ridicoulosly crappy... But i think they shouldn't leave SH3 in this state... There are many of us that still playing SH3 because of the lot of bug SH4 has. So we rather wait till 2-3 patches then reinstall SH4...

joeap
04-03-2007, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Jose.MaC:
You guess... Patch 1.4 was done several months ago, and now they do have a new game to patch, SH IV.

Several months???? Try two years!!!

SNAKE1937
04-03-2007, 08:40 AM
What I will do is NOT BUY SH4 until it is FIXED!!!!!

UBI has pulled the same **** with all of there sim. games that I know of. They put out a patch ASAP ( mostly before or ASAP after the game launches) followed buy some support and then the SUPER PATCH which is a new game that cost $$$$$$!!!!!!!!

My son and grandson have given up on PC cames and have found that ALL of the game the play on "those little" BOXES do work very nicely.

On of these days I'll buy a game that works right out of the box----- NOT!!!

SNAKE1937

Hoatee
04-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Well allow me to disagree. Silent Hunter IV works fine for me. In fact, now I wish Silent Hunter III could be upgraded to the same standard.

Sapperd
04-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Well I just downloaded SH3 the other night to find out nobodys activation code is working. So what, I've just totally been ripped off because they made another game thats just as screwed up? Why does ubi allow sites to continually allow people to PAY for it and keep it on store shelves when its so fd up?