PDA

View Full Version : Patch features

JamesBlonde888
06-19-2005, 04:46 PM
Since I am still living in the stone-age and on dial up (Sans 4.01 or any other FB patch since it would take a month to download and my connexion quits after 4 hours)I was wondering if somebody could post some pics of the features included in the new version. Ihave heard a lot about the clouds and the G4M and it would be nice to have something to drool over. Might even inspire me to get a job and go get broadband. The tales of online dogfighting here already have me scanning the positions vacant column and considering what a career as a boilermaker or truck driver would do for me....

Cheers.

JamesBlonde888
06-19-2005, 04:46 PM
Since I am still living in the stone-age and on dial up (Sans 4.01 or any other FB patch since it would take a month to download and my connexion quits after 4 hours)I was wondering if somebody could post some pics of the features included in the new version. Ihave heard a lot about the clouds and the G4M and it would be nice to have something to drool over. Might even inspire me to get a job and go get broadband. The tales of online dogfighting here already have me scanning the positions vacant column and considering what a career as a boilermaker or truck driver would do for me....

Cheers.