PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded mod help?

baggygreen
10-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Gday all,

Until the other day I've been playing just the stock version of SH3. Then i went and downloaded 1.4b and I love it in a big way, except that after i spend a few hours (realtime) getting into a port, i find it empty all too often.

I downloaded the harbour traffic mod, but i've run into a small problem.... how do i actually make it take effect in the game?? what folder does it need to be in?

Would it be too much to ask for a sort of step by step installing list or anything?

Much appreciated,

cheers,
baggy

baggygreen
10-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Gday all,

Until the other day I've been playing just the stock version of SH3. Then i went and downloaded 1.4b and I love it in a big way, except that after i spend a few hours (realtime) getting into a port, i find it empty all too often.

I downloaded the harbour traffic mod, but i've run into a small problem.... how do i actually make it take effect in the game?? what folder does it need to be in?

Would it be too much to ask for a sort of step by step installing list or anything?

Much appreciated,

cheers,
baggy

bunkerratt
10-08-2005, 10:34 PM
go to either subsimcom or u[bootrealsimulation and d/l the jonesdoft gerneric mod enabler a k a jsgme go over the read me ..

baggygreen
10-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Thanks bunkerratt. That seems to have worked wonders, I snuck into Valetta and bagged a T3 and a C3, while the destroyers were all sitting on the beach.

Cheers mate.

Baggy.

bunkerratt
10-09-2005, 08:56 PM
no problem baggy.not a problem@all hope you enjoy the patrols more with the mods running i know i shure as hell do good hunting