PDA

View Full Version : when does ACB PC Pre-Order end?

Xivvo
10-03-2010, 06:56 AM
I gotta get a PC Limited Codex Edition (EU version)

and now it is announced that PC version will be postponed.
so what happens now? can I buy it after PS3/XBOX version comes out?
well I know that I can pre-order it now, but I'm still curious about what happens if I pre-order it later,
will it be dissapear from the Ubishop or Play.com?

magesupermaster
10-03-2010, 06:57 AM
No, it will not disappear from the catalog until the PC release date..

nuobkiller
10-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Mage can I pre-order from the Middle East? I live in Dubai but cant seem to order it :S Everytime I open up the Pre Order thing on the website www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com) it does not open. Seems to make me feel like we can't pre-order.

magesupermaster
10-03-2010, 09:27 AM
It works fine for me.
I don't know how to help you but try contacting Ubisoft support or get help in the AC Tech Help catagory.

Xivvo
10-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by nuobkiller:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Mage can I pre-order from the Middle East? I live in Dubai but cant seem to order it :S Everytime I open up the Pre Order thing on the website www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com) it does not open. Seems to make me feel like we can't pre-order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think its the Internet Explorer problem you stuck in.

First of all, you should try Mozilla Firefox or Google Crome to connect that Pre-Order Link,
It might work (some sites are not designed to work with Internet Explorers, actually Official UK Ubishop too, but Im not sure about that link, so just try it)

if that doesnt work, i dont know for sure, but maybe its just IP ban or something. cuz some game companies separate their customers by their Locations, so they can be treated by Local companies. (like UbiAsia or something)
BUT actually i dont think its the IP ban situation cuz I live in Korea, even pretty farther than Dubai lol but im not banned from UBI pre-orders, so it might be just your Adobe Flash problem or something about your Computer configuration problems.

but in that case, you can try all other Retailers to pre-order. theres bunch of retailers sell Pre-Order for ACB, i recommend you Play.com or Gamestop.com cuz they offer special Multiplayer characters, or you can just try other shops like amazon.com or ebay.com

sad thing is, they won't deliver it to your home or will cost the whole Air delivery fees. so will be expensive. if you want to just pre-order to digital download it (cuz that wont cost delivering of package) then you should find some way to get into the Official Ubi Pre-order link, cuz somehow theres no other Digital-Download retailers on the Earth. (ive googled 3 hours and couldnt find it)

nuobkiller
10-04-2010, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Xivvo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nuobkiller:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Mage can I pre-order from the Middle East? I live in Dubai but cant seem to order it :S Everytime I open up the Pre Order thing on the website www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com) it does not open. Seems to make me feel like we can't pre-order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think its the Internet Explorer problem you stuck in.

First of all, you should try Mozilla Firefox or Google Crome to connect that Pre-Order Link,
It might work (some sites are not designed to work with Internet Explorers, actually Official UK Ubishop too, but Im not sure about that link, so just try it)

if that doesnt work, i dont know for sure, but maybe its just IP ban or something. cuz some game companies separate their customers by their Locations, so they can be treated by Local companies. (like UbiAsia or something)
BUT actually i dont think its the IP ban situation cuz I live in Korea, even pretty farther than Dubai lol but im not banned from UBI pre-orders, so it might be just your Adobe Flash problem or something about your Computer configuration problems.

but in that case, you can try all other Retailers to pre-order. theres bunch of retailers sell Pre-Order for ACB, i recommend you Play.com or Gamestop.com cuz they offer special Multiplayer characters, or you can just try other shops like amazon.com or ebay.com

sad thing is, they won't deliver it to your home or will cost the whole Air delivery fees. so will be expensive. if you want to just pre-order to digital download it (cuz that wont cost delivering of package) then you should find some way to get into the Official Ubi Pre-order link, cuz somehow theres no other Digital-Download retailers on the Earth. (ive googled 3 hours and couldnt find it) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ohh Okay Thanks dude http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Ill try it out.