PDA

View Full Version : Best perk combo?

DeanOMiite
01-11-2011, 09:08 PM
I use overall cooldowns and blender for every single class I have. I can't imagine playing without blender because I like to hide in groups and wait for pursuers and get stuns using smoke and mute, and blender is valuable in that instance because it buys me necessary time to identify pursuers.

But I'm not sure about overall cooldowns. I think it only saves me ten seconds, and I'm not convinced that's worth it. I mean, it's nice to have my abilities reload faster, but I already have rapid reload smoke, I'm close to rapid reload mute, and my loss streak is reset cooldowns...so overall cooldowns might be a little overkill.

What second ability would you guys use and why?

StarScream391
01-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Charge, Reason: To get my 2nd 5 silent kill streak

projectbct
01-11-2011, 09:24 PM
I use Fast Getaway as my second perk to Blender because when Mute and Smoke is on cooldown and I have 2 pursuers on me, I prefer to run and use Fast Getaway to get Escapes.

FKNLunatick
01-11-2011, 09:39 PM
On Manhunt, I've gotten into using Wall Runner and Resistance on offense so I can get up and get around faster. On defensive I use wall runner and overall cooldowns.

obliviondoll
01-11-2011, 10:20 PM
If I'm using RR abilities, I won't put cooldowns on.

I prefer strong smoke to RR though.

When using RR abilities, I'd rather have autobash or wall runner for a slight advantage in chases (they happen to all of us at times - except Rainie). Blender is always a must-have when you're not on Manhunt offense.

Secondary depends on playstyle and what you want to get out of it. Resistance is great to put your targets' timing off when they try stunlocking you, and can save you a little downtime in Wanted. Chase Expert is a bad idea if you don't run lots, but can help if you're one of those 30 kills a game types (No, I haven't seen this yet, but it's the only way Chase Expert would be worth having here...)

FKNLunatick
01-11-2011, 11:19 PM
I've gotten away from reduced cooldowns because I don't use my abilities that often and the ones that I do use are of the RR sort so their cooldowns are already low. Not to mention, there's other perks that I prefer to use as previously mentioned.

Wallrunner isn't just good for chases, it's also fantastic for just getting around the map quicker. I tend to play with other people who play very fast and in order to keep our kill count up, without getting crap kills mind you, we have to get around a map fast. When we're in a premade we always try to make sure that everyone gets their 5 streak. That extra 3k for the team is always helpful.

Tragic_Jonson
01-11-2011, 11:35 PM
I've been thinking of swapping out overall cooldown perk, but maybe instead of that, try swapping out the rapid reload abilities?