PDA

View Full Version : LAST 2 SEEDS HELP ME ! ! !

ib9
12-10-2008, 03:24 AM
I just need to get the 2 seeds in the Martyrs tower that are on a big red pillar to have them all so please help!

fahRENheit2006
12-10-2008, 08:01 AM
Hello,
I haven't figured out a better way to get those yet.

My strategy (such as it was) was wallrun up the red pillar where the seeds are, then Elika-Jump back to the gated wall, run up it and Elika-Jump back to the pillar.

I probably had to do that at least 10 times, because the distance is so wide it's hard to work up the thing. Just keep Elika-jumping back and forth and make sure you run up the wall a little before jumping back so you inch up the pillar some.

Sorry, if someone has an actual way of getting 'em, I'm all ears.

snerrir
01-22-2009, 07:31 PM
If I correctly understand what red pillar you mean - I think I do - then you have to jump, with Elika's help, between the two pillars, not between a pillar with light seeds and the wall (too far). I think I began with running up the seed pillar, then Elika-jump to the other pillar, climp up (press "Lift" key), then Elika-jump back. If you begin while the Prince is positioned a little bit to the left of the center of the pillar, the second jump will be a little bit to the side of the pillar, so you'll fly right through the upper seed. Had to do that a few times before I got it right.

Penrithjon
02-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by ib9:
I just need to get the 2 seeds in the Martyrs tower that are on a big red pillar to have them all so please help!

Do what snerrir did. Jump with Elika between the two columns (not the column and wall which is what the Strategy guide recommends). You can double jump back and forth almost forever doing this. When jumping back to the column with the seeds use the "move prince" stick or key to move off center and into the seeds.

Penrithjon
02-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by ib9:

Do what snerrir did. IN other words, Elika jump between the two pillars (NOT the pillar and wall as suggested in strategy guide). You can jump between the pillars as along as you want.
To get the seeds, move the "move prince" stick or control to the left (when jumping backwards to pillar with seeds) so you miss the pillar, but hit the seeds.