PDA

View Full Version : Portland, why hath u forsaken me?

Dizyer
08-22-2005, 10:33 PM
My third mission and ya know what i decided it was time to go to an enemy base and stop in for a little visit. Portland looked like a good place to destroy. After a little scare with two elco's and watching a small merchant get attacked by Ju-88's I arrived at portland. Hey no DD's, i must be lucky. I ran into the sub net on my way in so i surfaced and traversed over it. I traveled in towards the middle of portland. I stopped and upped the scope. I took a long look around, well that sucks. Not a single boat, not even a dinghy. I've heard about this kinda thing before but this is rediculous. It's such a big base. Jeeze. Is there a way to get more boats into the ports?

Dizyer
08-22-2005, 10:33 PM
My third mission and ya know what i decided it was time to go to an enemy base and stop in for a little visit. Portland looked like a good place to destroy. After a little scare with two elco's and watching a small merchant get attacked by Ju-88's I arrived at portland. Hey no DD's, i must be lucky. I ran into the sub net on my way in so i surfaced and traversed over it. I traveled in towards the middle of portland. I stopped and upped the scope. I took a long look around, well that sucks. Not a single boat, not even a dinghy. I've heard about this kinda thing before but this is rediculous. It's such a big base. Jeeze. Is there a way to get more boats into the ports?

doug.d
08-23-2005, 12:09 AM
Portsmouth up the road is more fun, worth the few extra miles travel.

Tour of Southern England (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/857101043/m/9221073833/r/9221073833#9221073833)