PDA

View Full Version : New features in BoB

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 11:12 AM
A few of the things I'd like to see in BoB. Canopies that open, all during aircraft operation. If we ever get carriers it's a must. Canopies were always open during take off and landing, it made gettin out of a ditched A/C easier. And besides it's just neat to have. And for static aircraft also, but make it random when placing them, or make it one of the properties menu select items, like color and markings. And when yer all shot to hell you can declair an emergency,SOS, Mayday call for ditchin or first call at the runway. And you can ask for vector to home base, how about a vector to the battle area, especially if yer leadin the mission. And incorperate the Nuview, head movement feature in the game.

Just a few ideas. Of course as soon as I post I'll remember the other ideas I had...lol

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 11:12 AM
A few of the things I'd like to see in BoB. Canopies that open, all during aircraft operation. If we ever get carriers it's a must. Canopies were always open during take off and landing, it made gettin out of a ditched A/C easier. And besides it's just neat to have. And for static aircraft also, but make it random when placing them, or make it one of the properties menu select items, like color and markings. And when yer all shot to hell you can declair an emergency,SOS, Mayday call for ditchin or first call at the runway. And you can ask for vector to home base, how about a vector to the battle area, especially if yer leadin the mission. And incorperate the Nuview, head movement feature in the game.

Just a few ideas. Of course as soon as I post I'll remember the other ideas I had...lol