PDA

View Full Version : Idea (FINALLY, NOT A COMPLAINT, but an IDEA)

MitchMalik
04-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Hello, Ubisoft staff.

I would love to have someone see this that would be able to possibly implement this into the game.

The KEY complaint that everyone (including myself) has found in this game is that the multiplayer hardly ever finds a game.

Of course you will know of the normal server browsing type of games (such as Call of Duty: Black Ops) where the servers that are up are viewable on a scrolling list.

I petition that you implement this into ACB's multiplayer instead of it being a tumbler type of server-finder. If you do this, it will solve every issue dealing with people not able to play multiplayer.

PLEASE consider this with more than a grain of salt. If this is added, you will see 90% or more of your customers happy.

MitchMalik
04-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Oh, and people who agree, BUMP this up, please!

Bl00dSaint
04-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Yes please! I had to wait 10 minutes to find a game T.T

freeze131
04-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Not gonna happen. I approve of this idea. (It should've been implemented from the start, that tumbler thing is just ridiculous) But it looks like Ubisoft doesn't care about the PC aspect of Brotherhood. I'd like for them to prove me wrong; but the way that brotherhood was just a direct port, with many elements not agreeing with the PC conversion at all just gives me that vibe.

lockerxzx
04-19-2011, 12:50 PM
It might work. But I just want them to fix "unreachable" issue.

A.r.c.h.e.r
04-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Bl00dSaint:
Yes please! I had to wait 10 minutes to find a game T.T

That's nothing compared to what some people have had to wait. I have had to wait for more then 30 minutes.

OmerGX
04-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Yes.Multiplayer system must change.