PDA

View Full Version : Cant configure controls?

Stewart7369
01-08-2006, 09:31 PM
I am new to the game and want to do some training, however it will not let me configure controls!

Any thoughts or suggestions would be most helpful...

oh yea...I read the manual, and it doesnt solve my problem, Thanks.

Stewart7369
01-08-2006, 09:31 PM
I am new to the game and want to do some training, however it will not let me configure controls!

Any thoughts or suggestions would be most helpful...

oh yea...I read the manual, and it doesnt solve my problem, Thanks.

Bartsimpson-
01-09-2006, 01:10 AM
ok do this , load game , once it's loaded go to the controls panel and open it point your cusor about 3/4's away to the right of menu in line with the control you want to set and double click you'll then get that control frame open for that control then just assign a key to that control either on your joy stick or key board .

Good luck .

Bartman .

Tully__
01-09-2006, 04:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stewart7369:
... however it will not let me configure controls! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Describe step by step what you did and where it fails.

Stewart7369
01-09-2006, 04:59 AM
I finally got it working...It's just a new game and it takes an old fart like me a little while to get used to it...lol.

I was wondering if there was a way to find out how others have thier controls configured in easy mode so I can make some adjustments. There are LOTS more controls to play with than there is in Janes WW2 Fighters (another awesome flight sim BTW, even if it is dated.)

Bartsimpson-
01-09-2006, 07:04 AM
Set your controls with whatever your happy with , couple of tips on multi engine types you need to set one key per engine.. assign a key for each engine then assign a key for 'select all engines ' hit this key after you have all engines running . , i have all my engine controls ie: mix,supercharges,magneto's , prop pitch , engine selects , set 1 through to 0 on my keyboard most you can toggle up and down or on or off with just two key sets .

Bartman .