PDA

View Full Version : You want to make a difference and help sales of PF... follow the link



crazyivan1970
11-12-2004, 11:32 AM
I understand that there are issues with PF, but they are being taken care of if not already fixed. Even with those PF has tons of potential and will only get better. If you would like to get more fresh blood in this community and help sales of PF... go this way:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/editorial/reviews/reviews.asp?pf_id=244218

Longjocks
11-12-2004, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure 'reviews' like this will win anyone over...<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>FINALLY OUT OF EUROPE
WOW LOOKS AWSOM I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALONG TIME TO FIGHT ALONG SIDE F-4 CORSAIRS. LANDING ON CARRIERS THATS THE WAY I LIKE IT. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Especially if the potential buyer thinks, "****! I might meet this guy online!" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

TacticalYak3
11-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Appreciate what you are saying Ivan. Definitely want to continue enjoying the IL-2 series. However, I personally could not provide a great review for PF yet. Hopefully soon though.

x__CRASH__x
11-12-2004, 12:10 PM
You people really should pull the sticks from your rear ends. Is the game worth $40? You bet your a$$ it is. Tons of fun. Does it have problems? Yes it does. Maddox is addressing them as quick as they can, and they've been forthright with their delays. Helping them help us is a small step you can take to ensure the longevity of the community. Snubbing your nose at a review because of a couple of bugs you think need to be fixed is tje wrong attitude to take.

fordfan25
11-12-2004, 12:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:
You people really should pull the sticks from your rear ends. Is the game worth $40? You bet your a$$ it is. Tons of fun. Does it have problems? Yes it does. Maddox is addressing them as quick as they can, and they've been forthright with their delays. Helping them help us is a small step you can take to ensure the longevity of the community. Snubbing your nose at a review because of a couple of bugs you think need to be fixed is tje wrong attitude to take. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree 100%....O no i just agreed with CRASH!!! whats wrong with me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kasdeya
11-12-2004, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fordfan25:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:
You people really should pull the sticks from your rear ends. Is the game worth $40? You bet your a$$ it is. Tons of fun. Does it have problems? Yes it does. Maddox is addressing them as quick as they can, and they've been forthright with their delays. Helping them help us is a small step you can take to ensure the longevity of the community. Snubbing your nose at a review because of a couple of bugs you think need to be fixed is tje wrong attitude to take. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree 100%....O no i just agreed with CRASH!!! whats wrong with me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go wash your mouth out right now!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Maple_Tiger
11-12-2004, 12:33 PM
fordfan, you is bad!

TacticalYak3
11-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Actually mate, I spent nearly $60 bucks for PF, and I find the campaigns (DGEN) unacceptable. While I have enjoyed certain static missions, and been doing some practicing with the new theatre, I'm not here to give Oleg money for nothing. Sorry, I'm just a fan not a blind fanboy. This money could have went elsewhere in the family budget.

While a significant part of IL-2 gaming is online with my squad, an equal part is offline enjoying campaigns.

Just being honest, nothing personal to you, Oleg, or the community. While PF hasn't been collecting dust, I certainly been flying IL-2FB/AEP a lot more lately while I wait for the patch.

I hope my enjoyment for the game changes soon with the release of the first patch, but I'm honestly biting my tongue and being very patient as I wait.

Certainly the last thing I'm prepared to do is give PF a great/good review even though I am trusting everything will eventually work out.

Regards

x__CRASH__x
11-12-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm no fanboy. But I did get my money's worth. I don't play single player, so I don't know your Dgen gripes. But it must be pretty significant if you can't play a campaign at all.

crazyivan1970
11-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Beware of 1000 characters max, i wrote 2 pages and had to cut down to 1 paragraph lol

Atomic_Marten
11-12-2004, 06:42 PM
If I have a copy of PF, I would also give my contribution there, but seems that's going to wait for a while. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Everyone is entilted to it's opinion, but it is very sad to see some such -poor on the rate- reviews.

"Not impressed". Well, I do not agree.

Nige_Reconman
11-13-2004, 02:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Longjocks:
I'm not sure 'reviews' like this will win anyone over...<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>FINALLY OUT OF EUROPE
WOW LOOKS AWSOM I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALONG TIME TO FIGHT ALONG SIDE F-4 CORSAIRS. LANDING ON CARRIERS THATS THE WAY I LIKE IT. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Especially if the potential buyer thinks, "****! I might meet this guy online!" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep it would be like playing against that LJ guy online in Operation Flashpoint http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

g'day mate. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

crazyivan1970
11-14-2004, 11:33 PM
Thanks for those reviews guys, much appriciated