PDA

View Full Version : I still can't find them

hueywolf123
10-06-2006, 12:13 AM
I followed the helpful advice given, but still can't find the file with my pics in. I'll take a printscreen of explorer over the weekend and post it here on Monday, can someone then guide me there? The file has gone, I can find the careers etc, but nothing in them is mpg, or jpeg

VikingGrandad
10-06-2006, 01:19 AM
Sounds like your looking in My Documents > SH3 folder (where the saved career is kept) - the screenshots should be in Program Files > SilentHunterIII (the game folder).

Ant__.
10-06-2006, 01:33 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Were you using a shortcut to get to them previously Huey?

bunkerratt
10-06-2006, 04:01 AM
ahhhh..ok...maybe i missed something..but your screenies will be in bitmap image untill you convert them..and yes they should be sitting in the bottom of the sh3 root folder..

AdolphMeinhard
10-06-2006, 06:02 AM
Assuming you are using windows. rightclick my computer leftclick explore on drive where SH3 is located (probably C) Scroll to program file Left Click. Left click Ubisoft SH3. Scroll down past folders to files looking for your pic files. They'll be there, they have a long name on them, open them up and use sticky to convert to .jpg- Might want to move them to another folder or store them at photobucket website to free up memory. Good Luck-A.M.