PDA

View Full Version : Monster Mash Dedicated server-S~

motlee2
03-06-2005, 09:43 AM
S~ To monster for hosting his dedicated server.
The Forgotton Battles site was close to lost;there were next to no servers in that room,and I feel If it wasn't for monster 383,there would be hardly anyone there.
I have seen it with players sitting around just waiting to play,some months ago you would be hard pressed to find more than 5 or 6 players looking for a game.Monster has added new interest for many players,by being a dedicated server.His games are fair for most,except for the odd clown tht thinks,he can cheat or get too lippy.
Monster sorts them out,and always gives them a chance to do the right thing.To play fair,and have some fun.
Along with the server,you will often find him talking about missions,maps,and how to's.He's a great gamer and has many good friends tht appreciate his efforts,while many can't host or serve games as smoothly as his comp can.
S~ Monster 383---keep flyin--great job

motlee2
03-06-2005, 09:43 AM
S~ To monster for hosting his dedicated server.
The Forgotton Battles site was close to lost;there were next to no servers in that room,and I feel If it wasn't for monster 383,there would be hardly anyone there.
I have seen it with players sitting around just waiting to play,some months ago you would be hard pressed to find more than 5 or 6 players looking for a game.Monster has added new interest for many players,by being a dedicated server.His games are fair for most,except for the odd clown tht thinks,he can cheat or get too lippy.
Monster sorts them out,and always gives them a chance to do the right thing.To play fair,and have some fun.
Along with the server,you will often find him talking about missions,maps,and how to's.He's a great gamer and has many good friends tht appreciate his efforts,while many can't host or serve games as smoothly as his comp can.
S~ Monster 383---keep flyin--great job