PDA

View Full Version : Gun Convergance in QMB

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 03:08 AM
What is the gun convergance set to in the QMB in Il2? Also, is it possible to change it?
I think this has been asked before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

¿€¯ c*, ¿€¯ c*, ¿€¯ ¿¤ (´ ¿¤).

¿€¯ c*, ¿€¯ c*, µ³ ¿* €ç€ c*.

(You will need the Korean character set to view this sig.)

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 03:08 AM
What is the gun convergance set to in the QMB in Il2? Also, is it possible to change it?
I think this has been asked before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 03:10 AM
IL2 or IL2:FB?

IL2 uses the last convergance that you set in single or multiplayer.

IL2FB: press the black radio button to the right of the screen next to your flight's info. That will bring up the screen to adjust convergance, skins and bomb/rocket delays.

<center>
Read the <a href=http://www.mudmovers.com/sturmovik_101/FAQ.htm>IL2 FAQ</a>
Got Nimrod? Try the unofficial <A HREF=http://acompletewasteofspace.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=4870c2bc08acb0f130e5e3396d08d595>OT forum</A>

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 04:33 AM
Il2 Original.

Cheers, I'll go and check that out.

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 04:59 AM
Just FYI, as well, you can manually change the settings.ini file located here in FB and almost same path in IL2 orig:

C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles\Users\doe

Scroll down to [NET] section and you will see the last bird flown on multiplayer and convergence settings are right below that. Edit with Notepad and go fly your QMBs.

Message Edited on 09/21/0311:59PM by SlickStick

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 07:30 AM
Actually I found that file last week and changed the gun settings to 200m, whilst leaving the rocket settings at 500m. I then flew an Il2 and fired cannon and rockets. They both seemed to converge at the same point, but maybe my eyesight is just bad /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 12:30 PM
It can be very difficult to judge 3-D behaviour on a 2-D screen unless you have 3-D then it would be easy for you except for you eyesight