PDA

View Full Version : PFC Achievement (360)

jwacasey
04-15-2008, 10:38 PM
I dont know if there are already posts about this or not, I didnt search. I played R6V1 and when I put in R6V2 for the first time I guess some of my stuff from there transferred over....good, great, grand....problem is since I "skipped" the PFC rank it did not unlock the achievement, so now Im a Sergeant Major without the PFC achievement. Has anyone else had this problem?

Dazzed71
04-16-2008, 03:23 AM
I think this is a common problem because i have seen other people complain about this, the only thing i could say is restart your rank (not sure if you can, i can't remember) but if you can do that and you will have to work your way through again.

TractorBoi
04-16-2008, 04:00 AM
Ubisoft are addressing this issue with a new patch which should be out shortly.

Ubi.Vigil
04-16-2008, 04:23 AM
We don't actually have a date yet however this is being worked on by the team and we'll let you know as soon as we hear any further info.

PooNugg
04-16-2008, 09:11 AM
Yeah, better fix those achievements since they actually affect gameplay http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

how about actually fixing the game first and then worry about some stupid little earn-able numbers that mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

masonjur1
04-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Didn't the patch that was released on day 1 fix this?

jwacasey
04-16-2008, 02:51 PM
It didnt fix it for me.

HeavenlyStrike
04-16-2008, 02:56 PM
It didnt fix anything

silentstriderm
04-16-2008, 05:45 PM
The day one patch was for PC and there was also a patch to help the online for the PS3 I believe. There hasn't been a patch released for 360 yet however.

PooNugg
04-16-2008, 08:10 PM
They're just achievements, your mom doesn't care about them, Jesus doesn't care about them, Dan Rather doesn't care about them, NASA doesn't care about them, your boss doesn't care about them, they can't bring Charleton Heston back from the grave, they can't make you pancakes, they can't give you a B.J., you can't put them on a resume, you can't use them to pick up girls...

you get the idea.

There are actually real problems with this game that affect gameplay. If you want achievements go play King Kong or Avatar.

UAGunner
04-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by PooNugg:
They're just achievements, your mom doesn't care about them, Jesus doesn't care about them, Dan Rather doesn't care about them, NASA doesn't care about them, your boss doesn't care about them, they can't bring Charleton Heston back from the grave, they can't make you pancakes, they can't give you a B.J., you can't put them on a resume, you can't use them to pick up girls...

you get the idea.

There are actually real problems with this game that affect gameplay. If you want achievements go play King Kong or Avatar.

nothing that has anything to do with RSV2 has an effect on any of those things you were listing

Although I agree that achievements are nothing I lose sleep over

PooNugg
04-16-2008, 08:19 PM
wow thanks for crushing my moment of comedy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

UAGunner
04-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by PooNugg:
wow thanks for crushing my moment of comedy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

lol...I apologize...I do agree with you that achievements are worthless though, kinda fun sometimes though