PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 8 Question (SPOILERS!!!!)

Rakudaton
11-20-2010, 12:01 PM
In sequence 8 (I think), when you SPOILERS!! have the apple and can use it, I have a question. You cannot use weapons with it, only you can use the apple to convert people to your side. But when I was down to 2 targets, all the converted people (including the targets themselves) just cowered away from me and didn't attack anyone. As such I was forced to start it again.

On my second attempt all my apprentices were back from their missions and I could call them in to finish the fight. But I'm kind of protective of them and don't want to use them in big battles like this. Is there any way of killing the targets without using apprentices, if the apple fails to make people kill them?

P.S. I tried EVERYTHING with the apple. Low profile, high profile; tap or hold the button; use it repeatedly on the targets or on the surrounding guards; try and grab hold of the guards... nothing worked.

Piflik
11-20-2010, 12:04 PM
The Apple has two stages (as the ingame manual tells you)...the first one makes them attack each other, the second makes them loose consciousness...

Rakudaton
11-20-2010, 12:10 PM
I looked through the ingame manual briefly but didn't find any info, and the little pop-up when you first get it vanished before I realised it told me how to control it. I did notice that some guards just fell over and died (fell unconscious?) when I used it.

Gonna tell me how to choose between these modes?

Piflik
11-20-2010, 12:13 PM
Just keep pressing the button...there are two waves radiating from you...the first, yellow one is stage one, the second, white one is stage two.