PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone managed to get Oleg`s beta patch?

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Or has this turned into a bit of a white elephant? It`s been 12 hours or so now. Can someone direct me to it, please? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.
(Spitfire & Escape Whiner Member).

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Or has this turned into a bit of a white elephant? It`s been 12 hours or so now. Can someone direct me to it, please? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

SeaFireLIV.

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Apparently not. Or maybe they are all playing it and not looking at the forums.

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 01:59 AM
Well it looks like the only folks who are going to play with the Mustang in the next two weeks are the ones that got the illegal version.

I was just as impatient as the next guy but I was willing to wait till the end of the week. Now without the beta testing going on over the weekend it may take a while longer (maybe another week?).

BUMMER!!!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 02:13 AM
Well, a very strange situation indeed.

SeaFireLIV.

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 04:14 AM
Me neither, I always wait a few days or a week after any "official" releace so I download it in 10 minutes and see if I should anyway if its not broken. Funny, the "honest" ones get nothing, like the Good people who go aboard the Lexx and the same thing happens to them as the Bad people who go aboard the Lexx. Quite Biblical actually.

But here the Bad get The Patch and the Good die young. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 04:17 AM
Wait, can the Good still get the "leaked" beta? Where?

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 06:15 AM
go here:

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=ywgfb

R

Message Edited on 11/08/0305:16AM by CaptBakassward