PDA

View Full Version : The light system in AC2- Day vs Night!

npatten
03-25-2010, 08:43 AM
I am sure I'm not the only one with this problem...When I play on my PC, I have problems with events taking place at night...especially when I play during daytime!! It becomes very hard to see where I go...So what I do is wait for the night to play the game.....This is a problem, because sometimes you want to play during daytime, and it's so difficult...Right now, I've reached the Visitazione's secret episode, which takes place underearth in a very dark location...Visibility is very difficult at this point and I have to wait for late afternoon to start playing....I cant play during the day unless I place some very thick curtains on my windows to block sunlight!!

obliviondoll
03-25-2010, 12:27 PM
What you're describing sounds like you're getting glare on your screen. Not a game problem, unless you need to tweak the brightness or gamma settings. Should be in the pause menu.

Engioc
03-25-2010, 03:29 PM
That's not a game problem, its a PC location problem, move your PC somewhere it wont get direct sunlight on the screen. I find all games suffer from this problem, but its not the game.

caswallawn_2k7
03-25-2010, 04:00 PM
also try increasing the brightness in game, you may have your screen set too dark.