PDA

View Full Version : Outfit Issues

TheNumbSkull_
11-22-2011, 07:45 AM
I recently bought the strategy guide for AC Revelations and I have one outfit left to unlock. In the guide, it says I have to activate the 'Old Eagle' cheat in a memory sequence that I can replay, but when I replay a mission, the cheat is not there. Any suggestions?

S-EVANS
11-22-2011, 09:03 AM
To unlock The Old Eagle Outfit, complete sequence 8 with full 100 percent sync.

TheNumbSkull_
11-22-2011, 09:44 AM
I have 100% Sync on all sequences and it still doesn't work.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 10:29 AM
I'm pretty sure it's just the Old Alta´r outfit and not a cheat. There has been some confusion about the matter, but I see no reason for a cheat that does (almost) the exact same thing as an outfit and I haven't heard any confirmation of anyone actually having access to a cheat called "Old Eagle".

TheNumbSkull_
11-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Sorry for the confusion. I did not explain the situation well. I have 100% Sync in all sequences, I have the Old Altair and Desmond outfits and there is a third outfit that I need to unlock; in the strategy it guide says it is the Old Eagle outfit. The picture shown is Altair in his assassin robes. To activate this cheat, you must have 100% sync in sequence 8, which I have and the cheat is not in the cheats menu in the options. This is the problem I am encountering.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Skullmageddon:
Sorry for the confusion. I did not explain the situation well. I have 100% Sync in all sequences, I have the Old Altair and Desmond outfits and there is a third outfit that I need to unlock; in the strategy it guide says it is the Old Eagle outfit. The picture shown is Altair in his assassin robes. To activate this cheat, you must have 100% sync in sequence 8, which I have and the cheat is not in the cheats menu in the options. This is the problem I am encountering.
I know, if this really is a problem then I have the same problem, but I'm quite confident at this time that there has been a mixup and that the Old Alta´r costume is actually the Old eagle "cheat".

TheNumbSkull_
11-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:

I know, if this really is a problem then I have the same problem, but I'm quite confident at this time that there has been a mixup and that the Old Alta´r costume is actually the Old eagle "cheat".

I just had another look in the game guide. It does not say how to get the Old Altair outfit, but it does say how to get the Old Eagle outfit which is the regular Altair, so I think you may be right in saying there is a mix up. The only thing bugging me is that there is an extra costume to unlock. Plus, I haven't activated any cheats.

Keighvin
11-22-2011, 11:58 AM
I thought i heard you could unlock an outfit by finishing the Assassin challenges, but I'm not sure of that.

AdmiralPerry
11-22-2011, 03:56 PM
I've finished the Master Assassin missions halfway (just need to finish training my recruits) and I unlocked the Master Assassin Armor set, which is a legitimate set of armor, not an outfit. I too am wondering about this last outfit. Could it be the Turkish Assassin Armor? Armor of Brutus? Another Altair skin?

TheNumbSkull_
11-23-2011, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
I've finished the Master Assassin missions halfway (just need to finish training my recruits) and I unlocked the Master Assassin Armor set, which is a legitimate set of armor, not an outfit. I too am wondering about this last outfit. Could it be the Turkish Assassin Armor? Armor of Brutus? Another Altair skin?

The Turkish Assassin and The Armour of Brutus are both from certain special editions of AC Revelations. I researched this and no one of the special editions of Assassin's Creed Revelations comes with all of the costumes. If you had been reading the whole post, you would have seen that I said in the strategy guide, the 'Old Eagle' outfit is shown as Altair in his regular Assassin's outfit. Plus, I also have the Master Assassin's outfit. It's cool, but if you could change the colour of the clothing it would be better.

ForsakEnd
11-23-2011, 02:56 AM
The Turkish Assassin and The Armour of Brutus are both from certain special editions of AC Revelations. I researched this and no one of the special editions of Assassin's Creed Revelations comes with all of the costumes. If you had been reading the whole post, you would have seen that I said in the strategy guide, the 'Old Eagle' outfit is shown as Altair in his regular Assassin's outfit. Plus, I also have the Master Assassin's outfit. It's cool, but if you could change the colour of the clothing it would be better.[/QUOTE]

The Strategy Guide has an error the Old Eagle IS the Old Altair outfit there is no cheat called Old Eagle.I completed the game at 100% on everything the only cheats are:
Buns of Steel
Killing Spree
Ultimate Guild
Calling All Assassins
Permanent Secrecy
Infinite Ammunition
The third outfit is still a mystery,basiclly I nothing else to do but harass the Janissaries and leg sweep civilians. So I dont know how it is unlocked my only guess DLC at a later date

Nightmare8767
11-23-2011, 04:07 AM
The Strategy Guide has an error the Old Eagle IS the Old Altair outfit there is no cheat called Old Eagle.I completed the game at 100% on everything the only cheats are:
Buns of Steel
Killing Spree
Ultimate Guild
Calling All Assassins
Permanent Secrecy
Infinite Ammunition
The third outfit is still a mystery,basiclly I nothing else to do but harass the Janissaries and leg sweep civilians. So I dont know how it is unlocked my only guess DLC at a later date

Third outfit...?

Let's see, we have 5 outfits for this game. 3 are DLC: Altair (AC1), Turkish Armor, Armor of Brutus.

Then we have 2 more. Old Altair and Desmond, unlocked by completing the game (or 100%, but I'd swear it's after the game credits roll) and the Desmond sequences respectively.

So when you start a game, the only Locked outfuits you see are the Three pre order ones.

ForsakEnd
11-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Nightmare8767:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The Strategy Guide has an error the Old Eagle IS the Old Altair outfit there is no cheat called Old Eagle.I completed the game at 100% on everything the only cheats are:
Buns of Steel
Killing Spree
Ultimate Guild
Calling All Assassins
Permanent Secrecy
Infinite Ammunition

Third outfit...?

Let's see, we have 5 outfits for this game. 3 are DLC: Altair (AC1), Turkish Armor, Armor of Brutus.

Then we have 2 more. Old Altair and Desmond, unlocked by completing the game (or 100%, but I'd swear it's after the game credits roll) and the Desmond sequences respectively.

So when you start a game, the only Locked outfuits you see are the Three pre order ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not talking about the preorder outfits since they only came in the European versions of the ACR.Game starts with two locked slots first one is Desmond second one is Old Altair as soon as its unlocked a third slot opens marked "locked" appears.
I dont know what goes in the third one

Desmond is earned after completing his memories

Old Atair is earned when completing Sequence 8 at 100%

JollyGreenGyant
12-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I have found the solution. I have old altair, desmond outfit, and turkish assassin armor. http://www.gamespot.com/event/...s-creed-rev-xbox360/ (http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/assassins-creed-rev-xbox360/)
This is where i got it, it was free and no stupid survey or anything like that.This is an outfit NOT A SET OF ARMOR, so you where it over the armor you are currently wearing. All you do is make a free account at gamespot, comfirm your email address and click your console and boom, theres the code. You can always trust gamespot, they are the largest gaming guide website in the world. I am wearing the outfit right now in the game, and it looks sick.